OCD Builds.... Research Tanks in 1/35th 8O

Got any static model tanks? If so post them here.
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: OCD Build BSFireflyV3 rises from the TR..ash

Post by ALPHA »

Kiaser wrote:Mr ALPHA you are going to 8O 1/48 , I see some special editions to the research Dept : :haha: never seen a Finemoulds kit looks interesting :thumbup:
This is the smallest my eyes will tolerate Kaiser 8O ....somehow I got used to looking at the tiny pieces again lol....even airbrushing the Hetzer came easily :O ....but for the most part...they've helped keep the rhythm going till everyone finishes their M1s :D

By the way....How's the progress on yours :shifty:

ALPHA

PS. That leo is cool...But you have to check this one out...found this almost 6yrs ago...before I joined the board...now...after working on these 1/35th tanks...I've found certain models can be RCed...Like that Hetzer :D

So maybe one day...and you never know when...especially with the new 2.4 gig rigs...you might see a build thread using one of them ;)
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Just found this video Kiaser....that guy must have a bunch of these 1/35ths set up already

:O
Pros and Cons to doing these...Pros...there are a lot of really accurate kits available now...less cost...Cons...You'll go blind building them...they are so tiny...you will probably step on them :haha:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Kiaser wrote::think: Research tank perhaps a Leo 2A5/2A6 8O ........ :haha: :haha: :haha:
I know you do not like :'( .
Yup don't like the Leo too much....on the flip side ....in 1/35th there is a plethora of modern tanks to be had...even some cool Super Deformed ones that will test your imagination :haha:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: OCD Builds.... Research Tanks in 1/35th 8O

Post by ALPHA »

Kiaser wrote:Oops , the m1 is awaiting some bits so the post is mega slow Swiss post , Oh no :'( what I can see is it is sitting in Switzerland 8O as most of the shipments go there then they send it From there , why ? :crazy: , Real globe trotting parts :/
Shucks...thought you had yours already Kiaser...would have been great if you did..then you could post photos of it once Scalawag and ATC finish theirs

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Kiaser wrote:I agree if you go to spec savers the chances are high like wibblywobbly to step on them :haha: :haha:

They look great ALPHA more room on the shelf , I was looking at the 2.4g 1/35 ??? The tiger 1 is lonely on its own :(
I was going to venture to the bat cave :D , I was building a 1/350 Enterprise aircraft carrier never finished :yawn: should take some pics been there 10 years ;)
I was browsing around EBAY the other night...I found that Tamiya makes a gearbox for these things....mostly for installation to drive both sides together in one direction ...they looked small enough so you could buy two and put one on either side...they resemble HL gearboxes ..but smaller ..very cool...about 16 US dollars each with shipping :D

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Kiaser wrote:Yes I do but I am waiting on some hull gear :D for m1 Alpha
OH Good...you can try....then I can copy lol :haha:
Kiaser wrote:I want this thing to jump so upgrade with 540 cans and gearboxes :thumbup:
Those are some spiffy gearboxes ...who you getting them from ? speed gears or low ratio? :shifty:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

OK...The Chi Nu is finished :D
Interesting paint job on this one...had to break out the airbrush....The combo of the base coat and top coat gives it a quality similar to pearl ...or simpler put...it will change color as the light changes...it will go from green to gray ...like it should in the anime ;)
Found other things interesting by building the kit....will mention later with some new photos

Carpe Diem Gents Image

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Just for fun

:D

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Kiaser wrote:Carson , alpha just released fit HL $68 the boxes are 4:1 ratio
Who's Carson??????????????? 8O ....Where they be :wtf: .............EBAY??? :shifty:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Kiaser wrote:Dklmrc owner Carson. L
Not much clearer there Kiaser :wtf:

ALPHA

Return to “Tanks”