FUTURE SHOCK..SAUNDERS M1A2 ABRAMS

This board is for talk about tanks after WW2. The ups and downs. The ins and outs. All of it here.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: FUTURE SHOCK..SAUNDERS M1A2 ABRAMS

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Bamboo ?? 8O I guess it would be handy for gathering rice in................the...............um...............middle eastern desert :crazy:
Still, a kind of fitting touch really !!, quirky enough to be right in theme eh :thumbup: :thumbup:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
greengiant
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by greengiant »

Did you put your schools emblem on it yet Alpha? Atc did a thing on his turrets front CIP panels that's rather unconventional.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Kiaser wrote::haha: :haha: now that is a BUCKET :D taking it up a step :D bamboo 8O
Nah...Starbucks stir sticks :haha: ...raw and sanded they do give the impression of bamboo ;)

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

HERMAN BIX wrote:Bamboo ?? 8O I guess it would be handy for gathering rice in................the...............um...............middle eastern desert :crazy:
Still, a kind of fitting touch really !!, quirky enough to be right in theme eh :thumbup: :thumbup:
Never been to a Hot Springs in Japan Herman?...if you ever get the chance you must check one out :D ...plan to make some other goodies...but I ran out of stir sticks :shh:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

greengiant wrote:Did you put your schools emblem on it yet Alpha? Atc did a thing on his turrets front CIP panels that's rather unconventional.
Not yet Giant....I did see ATC's ...his looks Outrageously great...much better than mine will ever be...but it's all good...as I'm just going to go with my gut and follow the GUP way ;)

ALPHA
greengiant
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by greengiant »

Just wondering. will you use the front cip panels or something flat mounted on the side racks in place of those cip panels.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

greengiant wrote:Just wondering. will you use the front cip panels or something flat mounted on the side racks in place of those cip panels.
No ...not going to use those Giant....they look ok if you are doing realistic...I like mine as plain and simple as possible ...held them there to see how it would look with them on...felt they stole away from the "lines"....reason I plugged the holes for mounting ;)

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Kiaser wrote::haha: :haha: :haha:
Yup..have to make a run to Starbucks :shh: ................... :shifty:

ALPHA
atcttge
Sergeant

Post by atcttge »

Alpha, if you're not using the CIPs, would it OK if you can donate them to me? Hehehehe
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

atcttge wrote:Alpha, if you're not using the CIPs, would it OK if you can donate them to me? Hehehehe
What you going to use them for ATC?...Just wondering because I kind of sorta have plans for them for another project...If your project is better ...sure no problem lol

ALPHA

PS. My idea is to use them for engine vents ;)

Return to “Modern Tanks”