IBU3

Discuss the IBU2 & IBU3 here.
jasperharts
Recruit

Re: IBU3

Post by jasperharts »

And can not play sound files using window 7 pro, you said wav flies my flies are coming up as vlc media players flies
jasperharts
Recruit

Post by jasperharts »

HI Thankyou very much for your help, I get it now,? I can load the files now and play them, jast one more thing,then I try to
Configure the the 9XR pro The configurator for ibu3 it says push forward as you can it will not go the the next config it Jast hangs there can you help thank peter
Big N00b
Recruit

Post by Big N00b »

jasperharts wrote:HI Thankyou very much for your help, I get it now,? I can load the files now and play them, jast one more thing,then I try to
Configure the the 9XR pro The configurator for ibu3 it says push forward as you can it will not go the the next config it Jast hangs there can you help thank peter
JH,

Just so happens that a "how to" thread is in process and you may find many of your answers here: viewtopic.php?f=199&t=19630

On this particular question, I have just restarted the configuration process. If it still acts the same, turn off the IBU3, then turn off the transmitter. Turn on the IBU3, turn on the transmitter, run configurator.

This assumes (ahem) that you have the receiver hooked up to the IBU3...and so forth...
atcttge
Sergeant

Post by atcttge »

Any news on the GSU?
Tankbear
Lieutenant

Post by Tankbear »

Not yet. I'm looking forward to it as well.
www.mad-tanks.weebly.com
www.rctankelectronics.com
www.rc-truck.weebly.com
www.rc-boat.weebly.com
atcttge
Sergeant

Post by atcttge »

Any update on the GSU?
Tankbear
Lieutenant

Post by Tankbear »

atcttge wrote:Any update on the GSU?
Not yet. But latest software I noticed an option for testing it, so hopefully soon.
www.mad-tanks.weebly.com
www.rc-truck.weebly.com
www.rc-boat.weebly.com
theibuman
Private

Post by theibuman »

As Ian right said, soon, currently is under testing and will be released with a new version of FW.
This update is needed only if you plan to use a modern tank since apart from the Gyro Stabilizer is the same as the new one released Yesterday.
atcttge
Sergeant

Post by atcttge »

Yay.

Hopefully the pound is still weak so that it is more affordable for foreigners like moi hehehehe

;)
Tankbear
Lieutenant

Post by Tankbear »

atcttge wrote:Yay.

Hopefully the pound is still weak so that it is more affordable for foreigners like moi hehehehe

;)
Yeah the pound is falling in value everyday so my international customers can take a benefit and save money.

Ian.
www.mad-tanks.weebly.com
www.rc-truck.weebly.com
www.rc-boat.weebly.com

Return to “IBU2 / IBU3”