Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Jussek
Sergeant

Re: Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Post by Jussek »

hello sirs,

It had been a long time since the last meeting in the Panzodrom, but last Sunday we were able to celebrate one more, not everyone could attend, so we did not install the scenery, only the positions on the bunker hill.

In addition, it was the first time that we have filled the river after the remodeling works of the riverbed.

so here you are a few pictures of our meeting.

the views from the upper floor of the old house

having breakfast

Having lunch :lolno:

filling the river

the river

there is only one point to wade the river when it is full to the brim

otherwise, you have to wait for the water level to drop a lot to be able to wade through a second point

the river area at the pier and (future) river walk, just after being modified the riverbed in this area

and some pics of the vehicles

the 'bunker' hill

it was a wondelful day!

A friend donated the 'bailey' bridge that needs restoration, we will use, as you see in the pics, in one of the mountain road future two bridges, we will have to rebuild this bailey, and also buil another brigde over the lake, someday!

best regards
and thaks for watching
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Kaczor »

Scene with pier and the boat is great :D
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

Kaczor wrote:Scene with pier and the boat is great :D

thanks Kaczor, whith the crane in place is even better! ;D

best regards
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Stunning! A major tourist attraction. Soon hotels and coffee shops will be opening nearby--a train station--an international airport! Egad, do I wish I could visit!
Might you tell me a little about the two trucks? The one with the medical canopy looks like a 40s vintage Magirus (Magirus/Deutz?). The other looks older (WWI?), but it really gets me going gaga!
Captain Hilts
Lance Corporal

Post by Captain Hilts »

Fantastic , every time I see this it just gets better , there cant be a better playground . De puta madre. :clap:
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

Herr Dr. Professor wrote:Stunning! A major tourist attraction. Soon hotels and coffee shops will be opening nearby--a train station--an international airport! Egad, do I wish I could visit!
Might you tell me a little about the two trucks? The one with the medical canopy looks like a 40s vintage Magirus (Magirus/Deutz?). The other looks older (WWI?), but it really gets me going gaga!
hehe thanks mate :thumbup:

there are 3 trucks, two are scratch build by two friends. One is a Mercedes L4500, the other ugly thing is a AEC 4x4 acv dorchester. The third is an Opel Blitz.

best regards
Jussek

EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Jussek,

Once again you guys have managed to blow my mind! :crazy: Your creativity and vision is only matched by your "labor of love" to create such an amazing area! It's nice to see things greening up with Spring! I'm a Summer type of guy who loves the heat and humidity (most people think I'm nuts because of it). Unfortunately, once the grass starts to grow what little free time I have evaporates like my deodorant on an August afternoon in Missouri! :/ Keep up the good work, it's simply amazing!

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

"[T]here are 3 trucks." Oh, arent' I observant! :eh:
"One is a Mercedes L4500." I was way off, I say, way off! :{
"[T}he other ugly thing is a AEC 4x4 acv dorchester." Ugly? Nah: it's cool! :haha:
"The third is an Opel Blitz." I totally missed it. :/
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

Thanks guys!

Eric, i HATE heat and humidity! LOL

by now it's green, in a few weeks, when temps go high, all the grass will be dead. We are planning invest time and cash in an irrigation system, otherwise we have to go every two or three days to water in summer, and is a lot of time consuming work

Herr Professor, i apologize

I have lied to you unintentionally, more or less... :/ the opel does not appear in these last photos, but if you go reeling in previous pages it comes out quite a few times, but to compensate you I upload here some photos from some time ago ;D

besy regards
Jussek

Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

I’ll put my coins on the crystal ball theory. There’s some strange mojo out in the Missouri Ozark Mountains.

Return to “Battlefield Construction”