Two amazing R/C trucks I found online

This board is for you people out their who would like to discuss RC cars and trucks
Lert
Sergeant

Two amazing R/C trucks I found online

Post by Lert »

1:87 scale 3D-printed Unimog with functioning front loader.

All-metal scratch-built log truck.

That's it. I give up. I was feeling rather clever with my own R/C things. Then I saw these.
JagdPanther / Leopard 2A6 / StuG Ausf. G / KV-2 / M4A3A4 / MTLB / 2.5 ton truck 6x6
Tankbear
Lieutenant

Re: Two amazing R/C trucks I found online

Post by Tankbear »

Some awesome work there.
www.mad-tanks.weebly.com
www.rctankelectronics.com
www.rc-truck.weebly.com
www.rc-boat.weebly.com
AlwynTurner
2nd Lieutenant

Post by AlwynTurner »

Hi Lert, Words fail me 8O I have never seen anything like those models before!! On the one hand with the unimog, the builder must have used a huge magnifying glass to work on it and it just demonstrates what someone with cad and 3d printing knowledge can achieve. The all metal truck is model engineering at it's absolute pinacle - I don't know what value you would put on a truck like that but it must run to thousands of dollars and to the modeller Priceless. Wow. Alwyn
YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO HAVE A HAPPY CHILDHOOD!

Saladin scratchbuild, Matilda scratchbuild, Churchill scratchbuild, Crusader scratchbuild, M10 Achiĺles scratchbuild, Universal Carrier scratchbuild
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

Its not until you see the matchsticks that you realise just how small that Unimog is?? There used to be video's of guys in Germany with rock crawling trucks that size, simply amazing modelling.

I am now sooooo tempted to get a 3D printer, probably an open source kit so that I can learn how it all goes together and upgrade it when I need to. I might start a thread on 3D printers just in case other members want to contribute.
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
mick e
Recruit

Post by mick e »

AMAZING :clap: :thumbup:
Torro Metal Tiger.

Return to “RC Cars and Trucks”