PANTHER G ZU-FUSS

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: PANTHER G ZU-FUSS

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Be waiting for the right time out doors really.
I keep looking at it wondering what Ive missed.................its just got something missing :think:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Herman,
Good morning. A Commander? Everything else looks splendid.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

HERMAN BIX wrote:Be waiting for the right time out doors really.
I keep looking at it wondering what Ive missed.................its just got something missing :think:
Don't stare at it too long...it might never come to you lol...............best cure..take it off the workbench...put a battery in it and run it...it might come to you then...plus it will allow anything that has the urge to fall off ...to fall off ;) ...sometimes doing a repair helps jog the memory too ;)

ALPHA
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

PainlessWolf wrote:Herman,
Good morning. A Commander? Everything else looks splendid.
regards,
Painless
Thanks mate, could be it.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

ALPHA wrote:
Don't stare at it too long...it might never come to you lol...............best cure..take it off the workbench...put a battery in it and run it...it might come to you then...plus it will allow anything that has the urge to fall off ...to fall off ;) ...sometimes doing a repair helps jog the memory too ;)

ALPHA
I hate repairs !!.................might be a figure, or the rockets actually launching. :think:
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

HERMAN BIX wrote:
ALPHA wrote:

ALPHA
I hate repairs !!.................might be a figure, or the rockets actually launching. :think:
Well you didn't build it to be a Shelf Queen :shifty: ............... :haha: ...You have to run it :D ...There is no rule that says you have to tell us what fell off or launched ;)

ALPHA
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

The outdoor run was passed. No dog turd in track issues, no falling off details, suspension performed very well even over placed rocks and other tests.
I was going to remove the model rockets & see if I could fire a free-launch rocket motor out of the baskets, but with things being very tinder dry around my place, coupled with a supply shortage of the smallest rocket motors that will fit the baskets, this hoootenany experiment is delayed :thumbdown:
Will get to a humble show off thread once the rain has stopped flogging down (its entering wet season here) seems it began today with a thunder & lightning show :problem:
At least it might sort the tinder-dry hazard
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good morning, Herman,
It's early Autumn here and we've had some weird warm days hanging around. I've left the AC on late this year and the Sprinklers. Finally getting around to shutting things down this week as cool temps seem to finally be arriving. Looking forward to the Show-Off thread on this one. You really put the time into the tank and it shows. ;o)
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

HERMAN BIX wrote:The outdoor run was passed. No dog turd in track issues, no falling off details, suspension performed very well even over placed rocks and other tests.
I was going to remove the model rockets & see if I could fire a free-launch rocket motor out of the baskets, but with things being very tinder dry around my place, coupled with a supply shortage of the smallest rocket motors that will fit the baskets, this hoootenany experiment is delayed :thumbdown:
Will get to a humble show off thread once the rain has stopped flogging down (its entering wet season here) seems it began today with a thunder & lightning show :problem:
At least it might sort the tinder-dry hazard
UHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........What kind of propellant do those rockets use? :think: Remember now Herman...though you've spent numerous hours getting this Tank up to snuff so to say.....if those rockets you plan to launch use solid propellant....there is a small delay before they take off....to cut to the chase....Plastic melts ;)

ALPHA
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Yep, fair point. I suss'd out the rockets and they will work. But getting the very small ones is nigh impossible.
Still keen to try it though !!

Wouldnt believe it...............today, courier at the door.
DHL from Germany :wtf:

Bloody night fighting sight hardware from Asiatam :O :O :O

I got a spare set if anyone needs it, nice to have you give it up finally Mr Painless :haha: :haha:
Attachments
PA221966.JPG
PA221966.JPG (86.3 KiB) Viewed 4313 times
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Heng Long Builds”