Heng Long Leopard 2A6

This board is for talk about tanks after WW2. The ups and downs. The ins and outs. All of it here.
brizo58
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Heng Long Leopard 2A6

Post by brizo58 »

image.jpg
Hi john,
Also found this on :thumbup: http://www.pendleslotracing.co.uk £19.99 lower one £14.99.
Bogeyman
Corporal

Post by Bogeyman »

Brian, as long as it can pull gears of a 2.3mm shaft is all we want.

No more melted fingers, the HL pinion gear looks like it is cast from gawd only knows what, but it is a swear word to get off, trust me I know!!

Keep in touch, just ordered some new metal tracks for the Leo, tow cables will be next and then I have to do a lot of small bits n bobs.

John
brizo58

Post by brizo58 »

Hi John,
Well I done a lot tonight :thumbup: cut the battery box out new floor/ base for a new speaker. Meant to have ask you what one did you use. maplins have a good stock might try there. I think I will keep the smoke unit 8O. Well it's now 01.10 AM think I'll go to bed now :wave: . Brian...
Bogeyman
Corporal

Post by Bogeyman »

Good start Brian,

Speaker is a Visaton FRWS7 15w, best speakers money can buy, lots on ebay,

John
brizo58

Post by brizo58 »

Thanks John will look on there now :thumbup:. Wife has had me at bluewater mall ALL day shopping :crazy: just got in. Brian...
Bogeyman
Corporal

Post by Bogeyman »

Brian, on the smoker put a proportional unit in they are so much better, they plug into control board as well as being soldered to + and - of both motors, so when engine accelerates you get more smoke and when the tank turns one motor is doing more work so more smoke on that side.

John
brizo58

Post by brizo58 »

John can they be used with an RX18 2.4ghz unit? Won't be getting the Clark unit yet!. Been on eBay Counden't find FRWS7 lots of 5,s and 8,s they are 2.5in is that right?. Brian...
Bogeyman
Corporal

Post by Bogeyman »

Brian, apologies, try frs7 I don't know where the W came from,maybe not enough to drink! And to answer your question they work just fine with RX18, I bought mine from the dreaded TZ, but rctankde also has them, kill 2 birds with one stone on the shipping, Brian any time I can help, don't hesitate, everything your looking for, I have probably been there.

John
brizo58

Post by brizo58 »

John many thanks my friend :thumbup: . Brian...
Bogeyman
Corporal

Post by Bogeyman »

Your welcome, what do you think of your new metal tracks? Have you got the the ones with the rubber pads which slide in sideways?

John

Return to “Modern Tanks”