Timbered House under construction

hotte8487
Sergeant

Re: Timbered House under construction

Post by hotte8487 »

One floor up has the mason parked his tools, which he uses for the chimney construction...
pic322.JPG
pic323.JPG
pic324.JPG
pic325.JPG
...and for his next working day already stacked a few bricks, a mason hammer on the stones would be also not bad, I think...
pic326.JPG
So is the stand now; the roofers must also come once again.
pic327.JPG
pic328.JPG
Bottom plate and house I wanted initially to glue together. Because there is no place to come with the hands in the house, I've decided me to screw them together. Glue together can I later still.
pic329.JPG
pic330.JPG
Waiting for the roofers...
Greeting Hotte

IG-Panzerjäger Berlin

HL Tiger I late (ElMod)
Torro Kingtiger (ElMod)
Tamiya Tiger I early (ElMod)
Tamiya Panther G (ElMod)

The thinking is allowed to all people, but many are spared. (Curt Goetz 1888-1960)
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

hotte8487 wrote:
ALPHA wrote:
Next day I couldn't hear any sounds - was still numb, but otherwise my head was fine...
LOL...It's not good to stand next to the speakers :haha:

ALPHA
I have always the feeling, that my position is all the same at a Motörhead concert...
afterwards always a whistling in my ears...[/quote]
HMMMMMMMMMMMM... You would think after the first few concerts ...you'd develop an immunity ...must be all the screaming fans :haha:

And Great job on the scaffolding ... I like the weathered detail... like the crew took breaks on it...spilled ...and trampled debris from who knows where... great eye for realistic detail... :thumbup:

ALPHA
hotte8487
Sergeant

Post by hotte8487 »

Many thanks again Alpha.

The roofers have come and have also started same times...
pic331.JPG
In each second row was a roof tile divided and on both sides sharpened. This saves roof tiles and in roofer circles will this made so - at least I believe I've already seen it so...
pic332.JPG
So that my roof tiles can't fall down again I've glued them; again with colorless latex, so I had already glued the timberings.
And so grows my roof...
pic333.JPG
pic334.JPG
pic335.JPG
However, I will not deny that I had to be reworked almost all roof tiles; once to sand burrs and to the other hand mainly for such structures.
pic337.JPG
So should roof tiles look like...
pic338.JPG
pic339.JPG
pic340.JPG
So it's done, almost of two hundred roof tiles are mounted, my roofers say goodbye.
pic341.JPG
In principle is everything finished and if I don't forget it, I make again Photos from the completely house and if possible of the corresponding place in the village, but this is currently still under reconstruction...
Greeting Hotte

IG-Panzerjäger Berlin

HL Tiger I late (ElMod)
Torro Kingtiger (ElMod)
Tamiya Panther G (ElMod)

The thinking is allowed to all people, but many are spared. (Curt Goetz 1888-1960)
panzer3
Private

Post by panzer3 »

this is a fabulous thing to see , a work of art in itself , thank you for sharing the photos
hotte8487
Sergeant

Post by hotte8487 »

panzer3 wrote:this is a fabulous thing to see , a work of art in itself , thank you for sharing the photos
Hi panzer3,

you're welcome...
...many thanks to you for this kindly words.
Greeting Hotte

IG-Panzerjäger Berlin

HL Tiger I late (ElMod)
Torro Kingtiger (ElMod)
Tamiya Panther G (ElMod)

panzer3
Private

Post by panzer3 »

it is a amazing construction , and such research and detail , . I look forward to seeing more
tankman

Post by tankman »

Simply stunning detail going into this project. Well done indeed.
Tankman
hotte8487
Sergeant

Post by hotte8487 »

Many thanks to you Tankman and all the other here in the forum, who have followed my project. I hope I could give a suggestion to build your own houses.
If our battlefield is finished sometime and my house has receive his place I will take some photos and show them then here.
Until then... :wave:
Greeting Hotte

IG-Panzerjäger Berlin

HL Tiger I late (ElMod)
Torro Kingtiger (ElMod)
Tamiya Panther G (ElMod)

HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

No matter how much you put into getting this house right...........................the "Mrs House Owner "will ALWAYS find ideas to change after youve finished it :haha: :haha:
Then you will need to change the thread to "House finished but now have to renovate because she said so" :/ :crazy:

Scintilating effort mate, :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
hotte8487
Sergeant

Post by hotte8487 »

HERMAN BIX wrote:No matter how much you put into getting this house right...........................the "Mrs House Owner "will ALWAYS find ideas to change after youve finished it :haha: :haha:
Then you will need to change the thread to "House finished but now have to renovate because she said so" :/ :crazy:

Scintilating effort mate, :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
No no no, Mr. Bix - nothing like that - In my house I have the trousers on. :thumbup:
Greeting Hotte

IG-Panzerjäger Berlin

HL Tiger I late (ElMod)
Torro Kingtiger (ElMod)
Tamiya Panther G (ElMod)

Return to “Battlefield Buildings”