Jadgpanzer L70/V Build

This section is for builds that are not strictly Tamiya or Heng Long. For instance, replacing the electronics from a WSN or Matorro, or even a scratch-build.
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: Jadgpanzer L70/V Build

Post by ALPHA »

Greetings Gents...Painless ... yes I've heard and read that about Hitler as well.... I still find it interesting that he did stick to the set guidelines of the Geneva pact ...I think it was due to internal political pressures and perhaps that sense of "honor between foes" that was established in the previous wars..Unlike the Japanese..who did not participate in that kind of warfare...and fought with ideals set forth by the rules of bushido...where death is honor...thus several documented factoids of men in parachutes being shot out of the air and of course the infamous Kamekazi attacks

Sir Kirk...From what I've heard and read about the use of gas...is it has no conscience .... friend or foe can and will be affected by it if not properly outfitted reason in WW1 it was feared by all sides...I do agree about tank warfare though....Germany just didn't have enough resources to compete ...with that said though..creating heavier and higher maintenance machines didn't help their efforts...especially towards the later years...when factories started falling

With that said... the Panzer IV chassis... was possibly one of the most versatile gun platforms made... not only was it a viable "tank"...but could be fitted with a variety of artillery as well as support mechanisms ...it had speed... was easily maintained (in comparison to Tigers Panthers and King Tigers)...I'm not saying they would have won the war ...but strategically and logistically... the Panzer IV was a better foundation vehicle to go into battle with IMO that is ;)

Happy Tanking GentlemenImage

ALPHA
tiger tiger
Sergeant

Post by tiger tiger »

superb build really superb, one fine tank sir, wish i had me one.
Grantham Light Armoured Division RCTC
dgsselkirk
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by dgsselkirk »

Thanks so much. I do build and sell em! Just let's me build more! :D
"There are things in Russia which are not as they seem..."
Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

I'll be up for one of these.............stop typing & get buuilding mate :thumbup:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

dgsselkirk wrote:Thanks so much. I do build and sell em! Just let's me build more! :D
Dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O ...Should have said something earlier dgssellkirk... I would have just got yours and forget about building one :| ............. :haha:
Just kidding... I'm becoming a gluton for building pains ;)

Happy Tanking Sir Image

ALPHA
dgsselkirk

Post by dgsselkirk »

Ha!!!!
I know you better than that Alpha. It is so much fun doing it yourself if you are brave enough and we are! :D
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

dgsselkirk wrote:Ha!!!!
I know you better than that Alpha. It is so much fun doing it yourself if you are brave enough and we are! :D
:D So true... there is that little added feeling of satisfaction ;) ....With that said... the thought of just buying it really soothes the "LAZY" :haha: :haha:

HAPPY TANKING Sir Kirk Image

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

dgsselkirk wrote:Ha!!!!
No sooner said than done... Work has begun.... Tips appreciated my friend :thumbup:

ALPHA
dgsselkirk

Post by dgsselkirk »

Don't worry, I'm watching! :D
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »