XMods anyone???

This board is for you people out their who would like to discuss RC cars and trucks
Tanxalot
Private

XMods anyone???

Post by Tanxalot »

For a while I was really into XMods, and managed to get hold of the majority of their initial models,then by accident stumbled onto Hl tanks, the rest is history.
Still have five of the initial models, and one of their newer 4WD trucks, quite neat for their size. Anyone else out there with any? ???
Too much month left at the end of the money!!
BIGMIG
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: XMods anyone???

Post by BIGMIG »

Hello tanxalot,

I don't have any of those car's but must say they are neat looking rc models.Cars are very popular on a lot of the forum's,and may well be here as Matt's forum grows.I have been watching the membership grow on allmost a daily bassis the short time I have been here.Matt is doing a great job at trying to have some diversity here on the forum to make it an interesting place to visit and a place where others will want to join.Great looking cars and thanks for sharing the pictures with us to enjoy.              BIGMIG  ;D ;D
Wight
Lance Corporal

Post by Wight »

I have a slight addiction to these too.Also the Kyosho Mini Z.
Currently up to 14 cars now,7 xmods and 7 various mini z's.
I have a track I made from smooth foam floor tiles that I set up indoors to race with a mate of mine.
Very fun,very addictive.This is why it has taken me 18 months to partly rebuild my Tamiya Sherman.
I love my tank,but I can't stop fiddling with these damn toy cars!!!!

This is a quick pic of 6 of my mini z's

This is a mini z with 2.4ghz radio and a couple of bling alloy upgrades.

Tanxalot
Private

Post by Tanxalot »

Very nice. Is that a McLaren I see in Gulf colours there? Now thats Very, Very nice!!  ;D
I did the usual 4WD add-ons, wheels, etc, and really enjoyed them. Very rarely ran  them, and they are now shelf queens, pity really.
Too much month left at the end of the money!!
BIGMIG
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by BIGMIG »

Nice looking cars. ;D I think the car Hobby is one of the most popular RC hobbys on the various forums.Most of the local hobby shops in my area cater to them more than anything else.Very big here in the U.S.--------- ;D

BIGMIG  ;D ;D

boxerdog
Corporal

Post by boxerdog »

i picked up an xmod subaru impreza in orange at a bootfair on sunday for £5, came with drift wheels too,its a bit scratched ect but runs fine, il try and get another body for it, can i fit any one on it? i wanna get the tight turn kits and other bits too  ;)
"its a mother beautiful bridge....and its going to be there!"

Return to “RC Cars and Trucks”