Clark TK20/22 PDF Instruction Booklet & Remote Guide

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
B.A.D.A.S.S.Force
Private

Re: Clark TK20/22 PDF Instruction Booklet & Remote Guide

Post by B.A.D.A.S.S.Force »

OK, the new TK20 Series PDF file has been uploaded. The active link from my previous post will work to download the correct version of the PDF file.

Besides correcting the programming function listing, I also decided to add the Sony Remote Programming graphic file to the very last page of the PDF file as well.

If you have downloaded the previous version, & then try downloading the PDF file again, only to find that it seems nothing has changed, then refresh you browser screen properly (or delete your browser cache) & try the link again, because it does work to download the new file.

~ Craig ~
(¯`·._.·´¯`·._ ? B.A.D.A.S.S. F?rce Club F?under ? _.·´¯`·._.·´¯)
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Thanks for the amended download Craig, the only trouble is that finding fault is what I do best, Oh well, think I shall go moan at the cat. As ever brilliant, thanks again. shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MichaelC »

Craig, just notice one thing to update for the next one - The Max hit can take on the same page as the turret damage should have 13 flashes on 13 rounds, not 14 flashes........ :)

Once again, great stuff and amazing work !
B.A.D.A.S.S.Force
Private

MichaelC wrote:Craig, just notice one thing to update for the next one - The Max hit can take on the same page as the turret damage should have 13 flashes on 13 rounds, not 14 flashes........ :)

Once again, great stuff and amazing work !
You know, though I have come across some errors in Clark's website (helped him fix some things in his html code) & listed information before, I have never actually examined the entire set of functions very closely myself, just noticed an error here & there in them before because I was specifically looking into setting a certain function & noticed the error.

LOL, so good catch on this one Michael, I never did notice Clark's error under the Max Hits before ... & obviously, neither has he! :haha: ... I'll let him know what you found so he can update his website too!   :thumbup:

Dang ... this means another update of the PDF is needed already ... :shifty:

~ Craig ~
B.A.D.A.S.S.Force
Private

Well, I finished updating the PDF file with the corrected (once again, but this time because of Clark's error ;)) information ... oh, & I decided to add all the rest of the information that was after the programming area, which includes the FAQs & Precautions sections now as well! The book is 31 pages long 8O

~ Craig ~
B.A.D.A.S.S.Force
Private

Oh, & thanks to you MichaelC, a quick email to Clark alerting him of your find & he has updated his website info to be correct now too.   :thumbup:

~ Craig ~
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MichaelC »

Craig, even at 31 pages it is still less than trying to print the website which is over 40 pages long (trust me on that :)........ Good stuff. I printed a copy and saved one for prosperity.
B.A.D.A.S.S.Force
Private

MichaelC wrote:Craig, even at 31 pages it is still less than trying to print the website which is over 40 pages long (trust me on that :)........ Good stuff. I printed a copy and saved one for prosperity.
Well sure it will, the number of pages are kind of deceiving to compare it that way, so to be fair in case no-one has noticed (since I forgot to mention it) :{ , I did remove quite a few of the sections on the website that were more for version identification, manual modifications, & part installations, than for programming or typical setup. Like removing all these sections; Variants, Accessories, Sound Set Information, TK20 ECN( Engineering change notice), 4-CH Control Mode and operation, Specification, HL Gun Elevation and AirSoft Correction, HL Tail Light Correction, Recoil Unit Installation, GUN FLASHER Installation, & IR battle emitter Installation.

So really, there is quite a bit missing, yet my PDF file is still 31 pages even missing all that, but that is because I did try to optimize the printing capability of the PDF so that most the functions don't have their settings split up to printing on 2 different pages within the document. I still have 2 function settings which have crossed page boundaries, even with all the editing I had done to tidy things up, but it was way better than when I just printed all of it directly from Clark's website, seemed like a lot of functions had their settings span to the next page. If I actually do the entire contents of Clark's page in one book, & optimize it for better page printing like I have for this current book, we'll probably end up with 5 to 15 more pages to print than if we simply printed it all from Clark's website.

This has me thinking though, maybe I'll create a complete full version which will have absolutely everything that Clark's website has on the page, & without really doing any optimization, but then create a couple light versions too, one which has only the modifications & installation info in it, while the other only has the actual programming instructions & remote quick guide. This way you have the choice to choose to have everything in one big fat book, or print out 1 or 2 light books so you can keep all the installation & modifications separate from the programming, & the programming book stays nice & small.

Most likely not worth all the time, but I may just do this for myself anyway :think: , oh, & for the other 2 people who have showed some initial interest too. ;)

~ Craig ~
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

I think printing out the larger copy as well would give you the chance to keep the full copy in the workshop and the smaller one with the tank when going to meetings, me, I am just grateful for people like you Craig who make this hobby so much more accessable. shaun
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

I smiled when you said only two people were showing interest in your hard work, well if you take a look, over 100 people have viewed this site, so its not just Michael C and me, their just shy is all. Thank you Craig. shaun

Return to “Other electronics”