Torro Heavy Metal King Tiger

This section is for builds that are not strictly Tamiya or Heng Long. For instance, replacing the electronics from a WSN or Matorro, or even a scratch-build.
hotte8487
Sergeant

Re: Torro Heavy Metal King Tiger

Post by hotte8487 »

PainlessWolf wrote:Good Afternoon, Hotte,
I got a notice that the video was private?
regards and congratulations on this King Tiger.
Painless
already changed
Greeting Hotte

IG-Panzerjäger Berlin

HL Tiger I late (ElMod)
Torro Kingtiger (ElMod)
Tamiya Tiger I early (ElMod)
Tamiya Panther G (ElMod)

The thinking is allowed to all people, but many are spared. (Curt Goetz 1888-1960)
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Hotte,
Excellent! and thank you for the quick response! Beautiful functionality throughout on your King Tiger. ;o)
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Tank is a KILLER Hotte :thumbup: ....really nice on the details ..and markings... looks really smooth operating too.... I'm just surprised Painless didn't ask you where your bucket is :haha:

ALPHA
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Hotte',
So as not to ruin Alpha's skewed perception of me or to put the brakes on his Bucket Tear Off, I will ask: Will you be adding a bucket to your King Tiger? I can't remember on the spot if you had one on your excellent Panther build or not.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
hotte8487
Sergeant

Post by hotte8487 »

Hello Painless Wolf,

my King Tiger has already a bucket, you can see him on the first pics in this thread. For my Panther I even need a bucket, but at the moment I have too many construction zones.
My bucket is self made and if I have more time I will also build buckets for my other tanks.
Greeting Hotte

IG-Panzerjäger Berlin

HL Tiger I late (ElMod)
Torro Kingtiger (ElMod)
Tamiya Tiger I early (ElMod)
Tamiya Panther G (ElMod)

The thinking is allowed to all people, but many are spared. (Curt Goetz 1888-1960)
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

PainlessWolf wrote:Hotte',
So as not to ruin Alpha's skewed perception of me or to put the brakes on his Bucket Tear Off, I will ask: Will you be adding a bucket to your King Tiger? I can't remember on the spot if you had one on your excellent Panther build or not.
regards,
Painless
Not trying to justify anything ... as many do put BUCKETS on their tanks.... on the other hand many also do not...and there seems to be an equal amount of photos that mirror the same thing....anyway BUCKET or not to BUCKET ... that is the question...whether twas you or someone else who is facing the slings and arrows of rumored recompense ...that would be better defined as coincidence...It's just you who posted last hence :D
;)
ALPHA
tiger tiger
Sergeant

Post by tiger tiger »

hi hotte superb konig tiger sir, a very exceptional finished model. The paint is great and i really like the zimmerit you have done. Pictures are great too could almost be the real thing crossing the border all over again. All in all a great piece of modelling.
Grantham Light Armoured Division RCTC
Richy
Lance Corporal

Post by Richy »

Well done hotte the video of the kt looks amazing and sound's great too. An amazing tank anybody would be proud too have in there collection :thumbup:
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

ALPHA wrote:
PainlessWolf wrote:Hotte',
regards,
Painless
Not trying to justify anything ... as many do put BUCKETS on their tanks.... on the other hand many also do not...and there seems to be an equal amount of photos that mirror the same thing....anyway BUCKET or not to BUCKET ... that is the question...whether twas you or someone else who is facing the slings and arrows of rumored recompense ...that would be better defined as coincidence...It's just you who posted last hence :D
;)
ALPHA

Imagine old Shakespeare in a Lai & grass skirt :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

HERMAN BIX wrote:

Imagine old Shakespeare in a Lai & grass skirt :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
I would hope he would have a brew in hand instead of Dagger ;) ........................ :D

ALPHA

Return to “Other Builds”