Super Pershing

wibblywobbly
Major

Re: Super Pershing

Post by wibblywobbly »

Thanks for the compliment, its turned out to be a great tank in all respects. If I had to change anything it would be better wheels and suspension but that is big bucks, so until I can either find a Tamiya lower or upgrade this one, it will have to stay as it is.
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
Roboticus_Prime
Corporal

Post by Roboticus_Prime »

wibblywobbly wrote:Thanks for the compliment, its turned out to be a great tank in all respects. If I had to change anything it would be better wheels and suspension but that is big bucks, so until I can either find a Tamiya lower or upgrade this one, it will have to stay as it is.
Have you seen my Pershing thread? I have a few cheap and easy ways to beef up the HL Pershing lower.

Disclaimer: I have very little modeling skill, so my mods tend to be more functional than pretty. Especially on this tank, as it was my first. :haha:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17993

As for upgrade parts, I've had very good luck with tankarmy.com

http://tankarmy.com/heng-long-tank/inde ... l6n737h4e7

Even with shipping, I can usually get better prices than my local source because of the AU conversion rate.
RP RC

Hey, I got an idea...

Tanks: HL M26 Pershing, HL M1A2 Abrams, Taigen M4 76, HL M45 Pershing, 1/18 PZ IV, VS Abrams, [coming soon]
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

Thanks for the link, the suspension is out of stock, but I will keep checking back.
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
Roboticus_Prime
Corporal

Post by Roboticus_Prime »

Sorry about that. I've been out of the tanking loop for several months, and my knowledge base for whom has what stock is a bit out of date. I looks like they have everything but the wheels and return rollers. Well, they have the "faulty" wheels in stock for really cheap, but no hubcaps. Even aliexpress doesn't have any.
RP RC

Hey, I got an idea...

Tanks: HL M26 Pershing, HL M1A2 Abrams, Taigen M4 76, HL M45 Pershing, 1/18 PZ IV, VS Abrams, [coming soon]
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

No worries, Hobby Raw has them, but at double the price of Tank Army, so I will give them a miss for now.
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1

Return to “Pershing”