Pravda High School and their tanks.

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Pravda High School and their tanks.

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Morning,
Jarndice is mentioning the Forum member, Alpha. One of the Few to make it to 'General' status here. A Friend and a Huge Fan of GuP. One of the first I had run into who introduced many of us here to the Anime. Alpha has moved on from this Plane of Existence but I have no doubts that he is out there somewhere on a version of his Beloved 'Little island in the Middle of the Pacific', building tanks and having a grand old time.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
airmancurran1
Lance Corporal

Re: Pravda High School and their tanks.

Post by airmancurran1 »

PainlessWolf wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:30 pm Good Morning,
Jarndice is mentioning the Forum member, Alpha. One of the Few to make it to 'General' status here. A Friend and a Huge Fan of GuP. One of the first I had run into who introduced many of us here to the Anime. Alpha has moved on from this Plane of Existence but I have no doubts that he is out there somewhere on a version of his Beloved 'Little island in the Middle of the Pacific', building tanks and having a grand old time.
regards,
Painless
Ah, That general. Yeah, it's sad he's gone. I knew him on the Discord RC channel. He went silent a while back.

Return to “Show Off”