Another 1:16 T-35 3D-Print Build

Up to the end of WWII.
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Another 1:16 T-35 3D-Print Build

Post by Will01Capri »

SoCalBobS wrote:Yeah, the 6.1S board I'm using has servo ports for barrel elevation and cannon recoil, but not turret rotation, hence the continuous rotation servo rewiring I used.

phpBB [video]

So far, so good (my mantra)
That looks really smart, very nice work
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

SoCalBobS wrote:Okay, one side runs, let's do the other:
T-35 16.jpg
And now, fingers crossed, a running test. Will the motors be strong enough to move the chassis? And more important, will the absurdly long track base be able to turn?

phpBB [video]

Yay! So far so good. (That became my mantra for this project.)
How well does it run on short grass and light rough terrain? Do the motors have enough torque to be able to turn that colossus?
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Sherman project?

2 many trucks to list!
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

There sure is a great length of road wheel there! It will be an impressive beastie to run with action to entertain the eyes and ears. :D (Then, too, I sure can see Southern California in the background, familiar from my LA years.)
SoCalBobS
Lance Corporal

Post by SoCalBobS »

Herr Dr. Professor wrote:There sure is a great length of road wheel there! It will be an impressive beastie to run with action to entertain the eyes and ears. :D (Then, too, I sure can see Southern California in the background, familiar from my LA years.)
Need those road wheels for the track. One side. (Scroll down)
sT-35 33.jpg
sT-35 33.jpg (76.56 KiB) Viewed 856 times
Renault FT, British WW1 Mk. 4), Pz 1A DAK, 1B, II L, III, StuG III, PzKpfw IV, StuG IV, King Tiger, T-34/76, KV-1E, T-35A 3DP, Zik-2, T-90, M3 Lee, M4 Sherman, M26 Pershing, M41 Bulldog, M1 Abrams. In the works: Ram II, Pz 1 Breda. :crazy:
SoCalBobS
Lance Corporal

Post by SoCalBobS »

Will01Cpapri:

At the point that clip was taken, no problems. I'd even run it on some firm dirt. Since then, it's put on a LOT of weight, what with the deck, turrets, servos and side skirts! I can only hope! No hill climbing, that's for sure.
Renault FT, British WW1 Mk. 4), Pz 1A DAK, 1B, II L, III, StuG III, PzKpfw IV, StuG IV, King Tiger, T-34/76, KV-1E, T-35A 3DP, Zik-2, T-90, M3 Lee, M4 Sherman, M26 Pershing, M41 Bulldog, M1 Abrams. In the works: Ram II, Pz 1 Breda. :crazy:
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

I went back to find your comment: "Lots of fun assembling track links. 131 per side, five feet long!" Idiot's delight putting in the track pins. :haha:
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

I went back to find your comment: "Lots of fun assembling track links. 131 per side, five feet long!" Idiot's delight putting in the track pins. :haha:
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

SoCalBobS wrote:Will01Cpapri:

At the point that clip was taken, no problems. I'd even run it on some firm dirt. Since then, it's put on a LOT of weight, what with the deck, turrets, servos and side skirts! I can only hope! No hill climbing, that's for sure.
Cheers for the reply, please call me Will :)
I look forward to seeing more videos, i have the files for it aswell, so fancy making one myself one day if i ever get time

I wonder if that lunatic is going to finish his 1/6 version.......... Wayne :haha:
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Sherman project?

2 many trucks to list!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

I think he gets rehab then does a bit more, then more rehab and a bit more !!!!!!!
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Xiaoshan_Sailor
Sergeant

Post by Xiaoshan_Sailor »

Nice work! I've had the files forever but never had started. Seeing this gives me reason to dust them off.

You should look at the T-26 files from Winterhammer. Unlike the T-35, you'll find plenty of instructions and options to build. Am printing that next so we have a Soviet light tank to run alongside our KV-2 & & T34.

https://winterhammer-models.jimdofree.c ... ickers-7tp

Return to “Other”