heng long/taigen tiger build

Jake79
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: heng long/taigen tiger build

Post by Jake79 »

The second photo looks pretty good to me Sponge, I like the close up of the Tiger with the foliage in front and the trees in the background..nice. :thumbup:
Tamiya: 2 King Tigers
H/L,Taigen :Initial Tiger 1, Panzer III, Kv 2, Panther G, Bulldog, Leo 2A6
spongehoobtank82
Sergeant

Post by spongehoobtank82 »

Yeah I like that one too it was one I cropped down, need to add some crew and accessories to aid the realism!
Sponghoobtank82-panzerIII, panther V, tiger VI early and late and another early tiger,leopard 2a6, panzer IV F2,challenger 2
Jake79
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Jake79 »

I'd leave the crew out of that one, the heavy armour looks good in contrast to nature, I think the crew members might actually take away the realism, have a go and we can compare the two.. :think:
Tamiya: 2 King Tigers
H/L,Taigen :Initial Tiger 1, Panzer III, Kv 2, Panther G, Bulldog, Leo 2A6
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Second and the last pictures do it for me.
If those are from a phone- thats a winner mate. :thumbup:
close off the build thread & go to the show off...............its well deserving of it.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
spongehoobtank82
Sergeant

I will get some crew and see what I can do about crew and some comparison shots Jake, and thanks herman not sure am at show off section quality yet, nowhere near your level of detail/paint yet (kudos;-) but maybe on the next build! :-) and yeah they were off my Nokia lumia 1020, its a freakin amazing camera considering its a phone!
Sponghoobtank82-panzerIII, panther V, tiger VI early and late and another early tiger,leopard 2a6, panzer IV F2,challenger 2
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

I like the second and last photos...everything looks relatively scale in those two...great job :thumbup:

ALPHA
spongehoobtank82
Sergeant

Alpha I agree with you, think there my favourite too! Will try some more next weekend!
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Nice backdrop...did you have to lay on the ground to get those shots? 8O

ALPHA
spongehoobtank82
Sergeant

Nope just held my phone near the ground and angled it slightly upward, then messed with some of the filters/effects
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

spongehoobtank82 wrote:Nope just held my phone near the ground and angled it slightly upward, then messed with some of the filters/effects
Well ...I'd say if you do take more pictures ...Like Herman suggested ...do a Showoff thread...and also add it to the Tiger thread :D

ALPHA

Return to “Tiger I”