Post by Ad Lav »

Quite like it with the era blocks!
Raminator
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: HOOBEN T55 TIRAN 4 (LATE)

Post by Raminator »

HERMAN BIX wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:52 am
MrChef wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:56 am
Ohh I beg that you do one. If just for the plastic lawn furniture and other junk .
I have a Ninja working on said lawn furniture as we speak, and if he pulls it off like Im sure he can, then this will be a version of all these rolled into one tank!!
Four hours to draw the chair, four days to get a print I was happy with. 8O

IMG20230830195215.jpg
IMG20230830195215.jpg (347.8 KiB) Viewed 1450 times
HERMAN BIX wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:56 am With the Tiran idea now firmly in the bin, I went past the point of no return and began adding the haphazard ERA onto the hull front.
Its looking ok and rough-enoughly installed to give the field fitted look.
Love it! I'm a big enjoyer of T-55s, it looks even better with the Kontakt-1 bulking out the silhouette. Reminds me of the one from the tank chase in Goldeneye!

HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: HOOBEN T55 UGANDAN HILLBILLY WAGON

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Ad Lav wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:39 am Quite like it with the era blocks!
Thanks Mr Lav, its a bit confusing to the brain but yeah, so do I.
Not a patch on mr Mcq11's efforts on that M60, but lets face it, God and all his angels would struggle to get to that level. ;)
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

8 hours of piss-farting for a chair :{ :{ .................ooohh Im sorry mate, that was a bit of a misunderstood idea of how simple this printing thing seems to be, for those like me that have no actual idea on what it takes to achieve such magic :O
Sure does look good though, two more of those, a stool and a few of those square white plastic containers and you can have the day off !! :shifty:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Ecam
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Ecam »

HERMAN BIX wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:14 am 8 hours of piss-farting for a chair :{ :{ .................ooohh Im sorry mate, that was a bit of a misunderstood idea of how simple this printing thing seems to be, for those like me that have no actual idea on what it takes to achieve such magic :O
Sure does look good though, two more of those, a stool and a few of those square white plastic containers and you can have the day off !! :shifty:
Classic. This could explain why I have a 3D printer although it sits still unused!
"Don't believe everything you see on the internet" - George S. Patton

Eric
tankme

Post by tankme »

But it's a fine looking chair...lol. I've been moving crap around in my garage for the last two nights to make room for my (unused) resin printer out there. I'll be moving my two FDM printers out there also.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

tankme wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:41 am But it's a fine looking chair...lol. I've been moving crap around in my garage for the last two nights to make room for my (unused) resin printer out there. I'll be moving my two FDM printers out there also.
Be careful mate, that one step short of a curbside/sidewalk rubbish collection!!
As Im to dumb to operate the computer side of printing, I just need a "honey I shrank the kids" ray & Im set :/ :lolno:
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
MrChef
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: HOOBEN T55 TIRAN 4 (LATE)

Post by MrChef »

Raminator wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:00 am
HERMAN BIX wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:52 am
MrChef wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:56 am
Ohh I beg that you do one. If just for the plastic lawn furniture and other junk .
I have a Ninja working on said lawn furniture as we speak, and if he pulls it off like Im sure he can, then this will be a version of all these rolled into one tank!!
Four hours to draw the chair, four days to get a print I was happy with. 8O

IMG20230830195215.jpg
HERMAN BIX wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:56 am With the Tiran idea now firmly in the bin, I went past the point of no return and began adding the haphazard ERA onto the hull front.
Its looking ok and rough-enoughly installed to give the field fitted look.
Love it! I'm a big enjoyer of T-55s, it looks even better with the Kontakt-1 bulking out the silhouette. Reminds me of the one from the tank chase in Goldeneye!

Credit where credit is due. Nice lawn chair.

I bet it's more robust than the ones we can get at Walmart.

Heck sell the file to a toy company, I'm sure there'll be demand after the new Barbie movie.
"Charlie don't surf"- Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Barbie's bum is so skinny, she might just fit in a 1/16 lawn chair. Oops! sorry...off topic :{
tankme

Post by tankme »

I'm just moving the printers to the garage so I can print stinky stuff and still be able to work in my hobby room. My Bambu printer is still churning out parts almost non-stop. Right now it's printing Spyker Dragon Sherman RC upgrade parts. :)
Derek
Too many project builds to list...

Return to “T-55”