WHAT is it made of?

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
scalawag

Re: WHAT is it made of?

Post by scalawag »

ALPHA wrote: ps. BEWARE OF THAT LINK :haha: :haha: ...Mcafee said "WHOA" :haha: :haha: ...guess that's the reason I never saw it listed before lol
Well that's Asiatams official website.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

scalawag wrote:
ALPHA wrote: ps. BEWARE OF THAT LINK :haha: :haha: ...Mcafee said "WHOA" :haha: :haha: ...guess that's the reason I never saw it listed before lol
Well that's Asiatams official website.
:haha: :haha: :haha: No Problemo Scalawag...it's not your fault...it's theirs...usually if my computer says no... I don't go....but hey at least people who are interested in this kit...know either to avoid it ...or ask a lot of questions before buying it :D

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Elaboration, not my words.[/quote]
scalawag wrote:
ALPHA wrote:...the thread could be considered an elaboration of what was said on Saxondog's thread http://www.rctankwarfare.co.uk/forums/v ... 3006&f=182 about the resin and castings
Elaboration, not my words.
Elaboration of bad resin ... that's my reference... your reference is a little different ...as you see it from a different point of view ;)

To sum it up ...it could be said Saxon is saying not to patronize that guy... me I'm a little different....not saying don't buy the kit...just be aware of the pitfalls if you do...bad resin is bad resin :D

ALPHA

Return to “General Questions”