Heng long T34 first images

Tankbear
Lieutenant

Re: Heng long T34 first images

Post by Tankbear »

Glad you squeezed it all in Phil. I know I installed the IBU2 into a customers brand new HL T34 a couple weeks back at a show we attended and I was scratching my head figuring out where to squeeze it. But with two speakers :crazy: :clap: :clap:

Ian.
www.mad-tanks.weebly.com
www.rctankelectronics.com
www.rc-truck.weebly.com
www.rc-boat.weebly.com
Phil
Corporal

Post by Phil »

Quick update, weathering stated... more to follow

ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

It's been so long that I've seen this one Phil.... I forgot what a fantastic job you did on building it... hope you will share more when you get some fatigue on ;)

ALPHA
Phil
Corporal

Post by Phil »

Sorry folks had to redo my site and some of the images don't link here anymore, so here is the new link: http://www.philslittleworld.webspace.vi ... 85_hl.html
tanker 242
Corporal

Post by tanker 242 »

hi phil like you I add`d a rear light to heng longs t-34/85 iff its the new 2.4ghz just add a two pin plug to the rear light wires & plug it in to the rear light conection port on the 2.4ghz unit mine works great & comes on when you start the engines tanker 242 p.s. am adding rear lights to my outher tanks as well,got some l.e.d`s &resistors from maplins .
puramo
Lance Corporal

Post by puramo »

Tanker,
that rear light idea is ace, do you have a picture and can you show us exactly where the plug location on the 2.4G board is (what is the value of the resistor you need and is it soldered to the positive or negative I can never remember)
BC: I couldn't do that. Could you do that? Why can they do it? Who are those guys?
tanker 242
Corporal

Post by tanker 242 »

posted a reply to you on my post about fitting back lights,[resisters are soldered to the red positive wire between the l.e.d. and the front light iff connecting it to the front light ,or between the l.e.d & the two pin plug on the new 2.4ghz unit .tanker 242.

Return to “T-34”