KUROMORIMIRO JagdPanzer IV L70 (V)

Fixes and mods for the HL Panzer IV
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: KUROMORIMIRO JagdPanzer IV L70 (V)

Post by PainlessWolf »

Alpha,
I hear you. Time and money are tight. It's the Mate's Birthday week. Things are on the way but I don't anticipate a lot of time to work on the Pershing until Sunday, maybe. Last night, I stole a few minutes to swap the new battery into my current darlin', the 'Palace'. Also found and fixed a loose Speaker plug in issue that had been bedeviling me on the MFU with the end of a toothpick. Tested the 3000 in the Pershing then and brother, that tank woke right up. ;o) Here's looking forward to more time and money for us all,
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

PainlessWolf wrote:Alpha,
I hear you. Time and money are tight. It's the Mate's Birthday week. Things are on the way but I don't anticipate a lot of time to work on the Pershing until Sunday, maybe. Last night, I stole a few minutes to swap the new battery into my current darlin', the 'Palace'. Also found and fixed a loose Speaker plug in issue that had been bedeviling me on the MFU with the end of a toothpick. Tested the 3000 in the Pershing then and brother, that tank woke right up. ;o) Here's looking forward to more time and money for us all,
regards,
Painless
:haha: :haha: :haha: I'm hoping for better weather...it's been extremely hot... really kills the "work on tank" mood ... :D

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Not to worry gang.....still working out some of the internal details...you know mounting the switches and stuff...also thinking of how I can make a periscope/speaker control rig :D

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

She's a runner...but since I'm on the absolute favorite part of building this (NOT!!! :haha: :haha: )...that being making internal control boards... I'm taking a break... going to do a quick redo of my KUROMORIMIRO Tiger ...repaint my JagdPanther... so when I'm finished with this one... I can make a nice group photo of the team ....fingers crossed might even get the King Tiger in there :D

HAPPY TANKING GENTS Image

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Now that my King Tiger has arrived... my concentration is better.... so now I can refocus on finishing this job.... finished one of the more complicated control panels this morning.... so the final three should follow in due time
decaling touch up... and final photo's soon :D

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Since being encouraged by a buddy.... and also since I finalized a design concept that I've been working on.... figured I show the result
My volume control/ periscope assembly...made to be manually raised and lowered and lock in place.... yes I could have made it remote...but I am saving that control for something else ;)

here's the scope nicely tucked away in it's stored position

exposed scope hatch open

Tucked back in.... hatches closed ....good to go

HAPPY TANKING GENTSImage

ALPHA
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Smarty pants !!
That is an outbloodystanding idea mate.
Will also be a good idea for a jagdpanther on the monoscope. I must say your suplementary intake of common household cleaners including toilet-duck pays results :haha: :crazy:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Alpha,
Now that is cool as cool gets! Excellent idea brought to life.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
dgsselkirk
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by dgsselkirk »

Very Cool buddy. So you rotate the periscope and that is your volume control. I like it! :thumbup:
"There are things in Russia which are not as they seem..."
Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov
scalawag

Post by scalawag »

Thats a very neat Idea ALPHA. :thumbup:

Return to “HL Panzer IV”