Need help about Henntec track tensioners for Tiger 1

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: Need help about Henntec track tensioners for Tiger 1

Post by Max-U52 »

I got mine at ETO Armor

http://www.etoarmour.com/
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
SteelBird
Corporal

Post by SteelBird »

I contacted the Thai guy and he said he has the track tensioner, so I asked him to ship me one. By the way, I also asked him to ship me the metal drive shaft support. This is how the drive shaft support looks like:
H/L Pantiger, H/L Leopard 2A6, Mato Panzer III, Hybrid Tiger 1 and some tank wreckage
SteelBird
Corporal

Post by SteelBird »

Hi, Guys

There is a simple question that I don't want to start new thread: I've been seeking for a suitable board for my coming Tiger I but so far what I've found is a TK22 for the Panzer III (from the Thai guy). So if I install this board (of the Pz3) to the Tiger I, would it sound weird? Acceptable?
H/L Pantiger, H/L Leopard 2A6, Mato Panzer III, Hybrid Tiger 1 and some tank wreckage
Guido Henn
Lance Corporal

Post by Guido Henn »

Hello,

very interesting to see that somebody sell copys of HennTEC. :clap:

I want to show you the new track-tensioner......

regards,Guido ;)
SteelBird
Corporal

Post by SteelBird »

I'm in Bangkok Thailand now. Visit the toy town, Mega Plaza, and get a HL Leo2a6 2.4g. No upgrade. So bad the shop owner has the ultimate gearbox but no 4:1 gearbox.

SteelBird
Corporal

Post by SteelBird »

Just got back from Bangkok and here are what I have got from there.

the internal of the Leopard 2A6, look like plenty of room for upgrading.

a pair of Tamiya spray paint which I plan to use for my Tiger1 project.

a set of Taigen 4:1 gearbox. the box says it is Taigen but I think this might be some copy-cat gearbox. the motors look identical to Heng Long's stock motors. I asked the seller and he said it is normal 380 motor but he didn't know about its rpm

the steel plate of the gearbox not well aligned. as a result it cannot fit into my Pantiger's alignment points (or whatever you call it) so I drill to make the holes bigger. the drive shaft tip has a part cut away (I don't know what to call it), and it is too large that cannot fit HL's drive sprocket in. I will need to sharpen it to make is smaller. not testing torque and speed yet.
SteelBird
Corporal

Post by SteelBird »

Just finished decorating Leopard 2A6 with stock decorating kits.

SteelBird
Corporal

Post by SteelBird »

So, the long waiting has partially ended. Look what I've got!

360 turret rings for both the Tiger and Leopard 2A6 and steel road wheel for Tiger

Steel suspension arms for Tiger but one of them is in wrong direction!

This is what I am waiting for the most; Track tensioner for Tiger (and also for Pantiger), metal idlers with bearing, and bearing for set for existing idlers. Also the slip rings for 360 turret.

A big speaker but, oh my god, he forget to pack the cable for me!
SteelBird
Corporal

Post by SteelBird »

Here what I've done so far. Mato (claimed to be) track tensioner installed on Pantiger due to Tiger1 hull not yet arrive

Return to “General Questions”