Sherman Mudbath

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
stu_the_flat
Lance Corporal

Re: Sherman Mudbath

Post by stu_the_flat »

Herr Dr. Professor wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:14 pm OskarZeGerman: thanks for starting this thread with your video. Obviously, there are no few on RCTW who play in the puddles. It's fun to watch you all muck about. I suppose you are the "High Mucky-De-Mucks." :sick:

stu_the_flat: Good to see you back here on RCTW after a bit of a hiatus. :thumbup: Yes, indeedy doody, you do "need to get back into the hobby." Did you take those videos on the all-wet day before my sweetheart and I came to Glasgow? :P
After that day I think I really need to get in to RC boats! :)
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Id say that those that live in the Land of Scot would surely be used to the weather by noo!!
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
stu_the_flat
Lance Corporal

Post by stu_the_flat »

HERMAN BIX wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:10 am Id say that those that live in the Land of Scot would surely be used to the weather by noo!!
No We complain about the rain all the time. I was saying to one of the mums as I was picking up the kids at school that if the weather was nice her we would just stand in silane not knowing what to say to each other. yet every day we come out and seem to be surprised by the rain!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

stu_the_flat wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:27 am
HERMAN BIX wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:10 am Id say that those that live in the Land of Scot would surely be used to the weather by noo!!
No We complain about the rain all the time. I was saying to one of the mums as I was picking up the kids at school that if the weather was nice her we would just stand in silane not knowing what to say to each other. yet every day we come out and seem to be surprised by the rain!

:haha: :haha: :haha: thats such a real life event I can relate to !!
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Show Off”