Tk 7 in Tiger 1 first gen 1:16

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: Tk 7 in Tiger 1 first gen 1:16

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Whew! I am glad you found the problem, Yuyu! Please do keep us informed about your Tiger 1. I approve of your having added a cooling fan.
Yuyu
Recruit

Post by Yuyu »

Herr Dr. Professor wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:25 am Whew! I am glad you found the problem, Yuyu! Please do keep us informed about your Tiger 1. I approve of your having added a cooling fan.
thanks, am just waiting for the backplate and some more paint now to continue
Yuyu
Recruit

Post by Yuyu »

Update, I got had put an tamya top on it and bought an tamya system with it, works well now but I discovered that the heng long sound integrated into the tk7 sounds better. That aside I painted it dark yellow with some green stripes, experimented on that a bit and called it good for now until I got more motivation to add stuff.
Now recently I bought an new tiger, full metal mato and put the tk7 with an soundmodule in it. Ill post something on that once I got more time again

Picture of my mixed taigen tiger below
Attachments
20230815_204802.jpg
20230815_204802.jpg (2.78 MiB) Viewed 390 times
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

"...recently I bought an new tiger, full metal mato and put the tk7 with an soundmodule in it." I will be interested in leaning how the Mato Tiger I runs. I am curious, too, as to what you mean by a "soundmodule" in the TK7. Is that a separate circuit board that plugs into the TK7, or is it integral with the TK7?
Yuyu
Recruit

Post by Yuyu »

Herr Dr. Professor wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:57 pm "...recently I bought an new tiger, full metal mato and put the tk7 with an soundmodule in it." I will be interested in leaning how the Mato Tiger I runs. I am curious, too, as to what you mean by a "soundmodule" in the TK7. Is that a separate circuit board that plugs into the TK7, or is it integral with the TK7?
The Mato tiger is basically like the heng long tiger 1 but with an realistic suspension, which is working similar the real suspensions of the tiger 1. To the internals; I bought he hull only with motors and gearbox similar looking to the one from heng long.

To the soundmodule: With the tk 7.0 you just plug in the speakers and you got sound; the sounds from different vehicles can be set with an easy button combination on the controller. With the Taigen V3, which are in my heng long, taigen tank you also need an soundbox for the individual tank.
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Ah, I am familiar with both the Taigen/Torro V3 and the HengLong. I thought somehow HL had now developed a separate sound card or “module.” It was wishful thinking.

Return to “General Questions”