Little help please.

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
jackalope
Lieutenant

Re: Little help please.

Post by jackalope »

Tom, the 3 us slightly smaller than the 2. I tried mounting 1 of my IBU2'S in my M36 as you said in there cocked up sideways a little with the batery up on its side and this did fit the best but the rediculous 360 set up it came with it so HUGE nothing would still fit.

I think after having to do so much repair work to a $700 tank I think I just got burnt out on it. If I could sell it and recover even $500 from it I'd take the loss and move on, but no one is going to want it so I'm stuck with it.

I'll get it running and working 1 day but right now it's safe in its case.
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good morning Terry,
What you need to do is glue up a simple slot box that lets you mount the IBU board sideways ( on edge ) like we mount boards in PCs. You'll have room for your smoker and speaker end on end to each other then, especially if you use the smaller pair of MATO speakers. Good luck, my friend.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Painless, when I get around to being able to look at it once again I'll gibe that a try. Thanks.

Return to “General Questions”