Welsh Dragon

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Welsh Dragon

Post by jarndice »

Paul is quite right, do E-MAIL Steve if there is a caption showing out of stock, more than once he has come to the rescue with the very last on the shelf and he will if you tell him how much you need it go out of his way to expedite the delivery to you of new stock, and he will E-MAIL you when it is in his warehouse. Steve did not get his great reputation by sitting on his backside. :thumbup: shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Not to sound pessimistic ... but that's a little Hit and Miss for me...especially since I would be a new customer...think he might do favors for people he knows.. but a new person...probably not... I'm just saying ;)

ALPHA
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Some times things fall through the cracks, as an eBay customer who had never done business with him under that handle he gave the same service to when I shop direct on his site.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Hey Tom... if you don't mind me asking ... what's his tag on Ebay?

ALPHA
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Privet ALFA, Trust me Steve does not play favourites, Like I said, tell him what you want and he will help EVEN YOU, :) no one stays in business by favouring people they know. The thing about Steve is he will freely recommend a product that he does not stock if it helps you. If you spend a bit of time on his site looking at all the pages you will see some real gems, go on blow the volcanic dust off your pocket book, would I lie to you >:< take care my good friend. shaun
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jarndice wrote:Privet ALFA, Trust me Steve does not play favourites, Like I said, tell him what you want and he will help EVEN YOU, :) no one stays in business by favouring people they know. The thing about Steve is he will freely recommend a product that he does not stock if it helps you. If you spend a bit of time on his site looking at all the pages you will see some real gems, go on blow the volcanic dust off your pocket book, would I lie to you >:< take care my good friend. shaun
Hey there Shaun... I almost did... on my last two Sherman builds...but everything I wanted to order has been out of stock for what seemed like forever...actually now that I think about it... the time frame actually goes back to my Kv...but I will keep him in mind..and perhaps use the method you all recommend
after all...pleasant surprises is always a good thing eh ;)

Dasvidaniya comrade Shaun Image

ALPHA
scalawag

Post by scalawag »

If you e-Mail and ask Steve will even give you a discount code just for being a member of this forum. Speak to him about what you want I think you will be pleasently surprised Alpha.
Last edited by scalawag on Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scalawag

Post by scalawag »

oops :{
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

First thing this morning a parcel arrived from Steve full of wonders and delights and a hand written apology for any delay because of family sickness, I do believe it is called dedication, thank you Steve, I hope all is well very soon :thumbup: shaun
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Morning,
I hope that Steve's family is well. It has been a difficult year so far.
Best regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...

Return to “Recommended Vendors”