RCTank.de

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
30+
Private

Re: rctank.de

Post by 30+ »

I've bought from Dominique at rctank.de several times over the past 18 months and have never been disapointed with his service or quality. Today I've ordered metal tracks for my King Tiger, and not long ago I recieved an e-mail that he already has the tracks ready for shipment, although today is Sunday.

Highly recommended!

Cheers, Jens
Johnf
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Johnf »

Bought my tank here. Also lots of upgrade parts. One item turned out to be out of stock. This item was refunded straight away. Also very helpful with links to other sites and general help. Will buy from again. All emails were answered immediatly.
LeeinBR7
Recruit

Post by LeeinBR7 »

Cannot fault this guy - prompt email replies, excellent advice and I expect my very first rc tank in the next couple of days! Pity the wife won't let me have it until Christmas :-(

Would wholeheartedly recommend rctank.de
Johnf

Post by Johnf »

Glad you took my advice on RC Tank.de. Hope the tank is as you hoped. I blew up my elmod unit recently. Dominique took it back for a look to see if he could find fault. Passed it back to elmod on my behalf. After they said it was not somthing covered on waranty he managed to get repairs done for a contribution to the elmod coffee fund. By far the best to deal with so far and very well stocked with a great range of tanks also. Will not deal with anybody else unless Dominique cannot source what I want.

Which tank did you get in the end?
sparks

Post by sparks »

Yeah, have placed a couple of orders recently, and found Dominique to be very helpful and fast on delivery.
Hey man....I just ride 'em, I dunno what makes 'em work.
Woof woof woof !
Johnf

Post by Johnf »

He got my elmod problem sorted out without any fuss. He is my no. 1 supplier. Has excellent upgraded Late Tigers at the moment. Want one.
Abo
Corporal

Post by Abo »

Yep, have to agree with the above, ordered a tiger hull on the Monday, on my doorstep on the Thursday, albeit 0705 in the morning but a great bit of service from him, will defo use him again.
Inflatable
Private

Post by Inflatable »

I ordered my 1st RC tank from Dominique at http://www.rctank.de and I'm also very happy with the support and service he gives.. I ordered my tank (Torro King Tiger Metal Edition) with several upgrades (steel gearbox, Visaton 10W speaker, proportional smoker) and he preinstalled them all and tested it for me.. He has most stuff he sells in stock and the international shipment arrived in 3 days everything 100% in order.. He speaks English and replies to e-mails pretty quick which is nice if you have questions etc.. So I feel very confident ordering more stuff from him in the future and can recommend him to anyone looking for a good RC tankshop..
Glen B
Lance Corporal

Post by Glen B »

I am very impressed and pleased with the stencils from this supplier

http://www.rctank.de/index.php?cPath=10 ... der&page=2

Markings on this Tiger are from this supplier, including the Abt 506 emblem, which goes on as 4 stencils.
Tiger Complete Q Rear View, Snow small.jpg
Tiger Complete Q Rear View, Snow small.jpg (43.17 KiB) Viewed 9337 times
My childhood has not only been good,

It has been long, REAL long,
scalawag

Post by scalawag »

Hi,

Just bought some parts from rctank.de.

Very quick delivery and excellent communication. I will definitely buy here again.

Return to “Recommended Vendors”