The coolest Weapon ever made

This section is for all of you who would like to discuss your RC aircraft!
STEINER
Sergeant

The coolest Weapon ever made

Post by STEINER »

You can run, but you cant hide from this thing !!!! @) @) @) @) @)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmDOMl4I ... 8F11D46814" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Do you realize how much I hate this uniform and all it stands for. ( Cross of Iron )
Saxondog
Captain

Re: The coolest Weapon ever made

Post by Saxondog »

:thumbup: I really want ten of these, no that's greedy. Just eight,yea that will do. This is the coolest weapon yet,hope our guys are well supplied with this tool,of course the need is obvious,for this practical system.

Heard from my best mate Scott over the Holidays,a true patriot. He's been in service since 1990,more tours than I can count but such a humble soldier.Hopefully they have this system,and without restaint are allowed to deploy. Really cool link Steiner :thumbup:
Urban dictionary-SAXONDOG-derogatory term for anglosaxon people
STEINER
Sergeant

Post by STEINER »

Thats what I thought, hope the British Army can be also supplied with these. Just wish the scientists would be able to develop something that would locate those dreaded ieds
Do you realize how much I hate this uniform and all it stands for. ( Cross of Iron )
daemond6
Private

Post by daemond6 »

Someone's obviously been playing too much CoD: Modern Warfare, thats pretty much the predator missile killstreak, lol
magmer
Lance Corporal

Post by magmer »

Fantastic !! and it has got to be cheaper than firing a hellfire missile ( which cost the same as an Aston Martin) at some flip flop clad raghead planting an ied to take out our troops. (On tv last month)
Afghanistan is bleeding our countries dry, they plant ied's that cost about £3 we retaliate with ordnance that costs 100,000x more. For what !?
We should withdraw all our troops and spend the money on home defence and 'intelligence'. How stupid can our government get? We send our troops out to a barren dump, they are confined to a military base the size of Reading at a collossal cost to the coallition (taxpayers). Then some knucklehead in charge of UK immigration allows anybody into the country to speed up the congestion at airports!! What a crazy place we live in :crazy:

Return to “RC Aircraft”