Panther In PzDiv Feldherrnhalle 2 Colours?

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Saxondog
Captain

Re: Panther In PzDiv Feldherrnhalle 2 Colours?

Post by Saxondog »

This may help in your research-http://www.panther1944.de/en/hyperlinks.html
Urban dictionary-SAXONDOG-derogatory term for anglosaxon people
Glen B
Lance Corporal

Post by Glen B »

Thanks

I have a question on that site's forum about the MHN factory stripped camo but as of today, have not got any replies.

Its like I found when I researched my Abt 503 east front Porsche Tiger II, the late war stuff is way more challenging to get pictures and data on than the earlier stuff.
My childhood has not only been good,

It has been long, REAL long,
Glen B
Lance Corporal

Post by Glen B »

Glen B wrote: I'll know tomorrow if I am going to make up the new Panther G in that camo.

The reason it will be finalized tomorrow is that if my wife gives me a Panther reference book for Christmas and it has some other good references that are different, I could hear "so are you going to build it like one of the one's in the book?" ;)

IMHO, this is not real likely, I don't even know if I am getting a book and my search for one on the late Panther colours has not yielded very much, so they may be hard to find.
UPDATE, no book and that's OK.

Looks like it will be done in the "image" of that colour plate and the historic reference I found. :D
My childhood has not only been good,

It has been long, REAL long,
JayBrd
Lance Corporal

Post by JayBrd »

Glen B wrote:
Glen B wrote: I'll know tomorrow if I am going to make up the new Panther G in that camo.

The reason it will be finalized tomorrow is that if my wife gives me a Panther reference book for Christmas and it has some other good references that are different, I could hear "so are you going to build it like one of the one's in the book?" ;)

IMHO, this is not real likely, I don't even know if I am getting a book and my search for one on the late Panther colours has not yielded very much, so they may be hard to find.
UPDATE, no book and that's OK.

Looks like it will be done in the "image" of that colour plate and the historic reference I found. :D

Glen I may suggest the panzer tracts No. 5-2 and 5-3. highly detailed info and priceless documentation.

or you could go here also http://www.panther1944.de/en.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Streiken Sie schnellen, Streik hart!!
oz
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by oz »

not sure if its pic's you want but here's three!
Attachments
late pan g 3.jpg
late pan g 2.jpg
late pan g 1.jpg
oz
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by oz »

make that four!

Return to “General Discussion”