Hobbyking Stuka Tank Buster Park Scale

This section is for all of you who would like to discuss your RC aircraft!
Saxondog
Captain

Hobbyking Stuka Tank Buster Park Scale

Post by Saxondog »

I have to have this plane,it is perfect for me and of course I will not fly it, check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKcBl1gh ... e=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Urban dictionary-SAXONDOG-derogatory term for anglosaxon people
STEINER
Sergeant

Re: Hobbyking Stuka Tank Buster Park Scale

Post by STEINER »

Blake put me down for one of those. ( Then I would find all the locks on the house changed and my clothes thrown out onto the lawn ) Its a bueaty. Going to get myself learnt to fly RC Aircraft I think.
Do you realize how much I hate this uniform and all it stands for. ( Cross of Iron )
Saxondog
Captain

Post by Saxondog »

Bran I had a few planes given to me by a friend that moved out of town and only had room for his new ducted fan jets,that was a long time ago. I purchased a fine new O/S Max engine and went flying. Took off and straight up it went,this was a high wing and I did manage to get it level and flew ok,couple of circles and then the famous landing. straight into the ground. I have not flown since.

The Stuka seems to be close to 1/16 scale I checked today and they are not selling them yet,if it is posted soon I can buy it for fathers day other wise I'm in the same boat as you. The 1/6 scale stuff will have to be shipped to my friends or she will kill me for sure. But the STUKA is such a killer looking air plane,and the Tank buster version as well, perfect Eastern Front Plane.
chris3
Staff Sergeant

Post by chris3 »

helo sax

do you get information abot the wingspann?

cu christian
http://www.Ludwigs-Hobby-Seite.de

-www.hitechcreations.com-
Johnf
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Johnf »

Your postings about the Stuka got me thinking about one too. There is a flying club based beside my office. They think it's too windy in my country for the small light weight stuff. Make a nice static model though. or
[ICE]monkey
2nd Lieutenant

Post by [ICE]monkey »

nice clips , the second ones a work of art , bugger i want one now , its been 10 years since i flew
Johnf
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Johnf »

I think the second one is 1/5 scale. Could go nice with the big scale stuff. Took lots of photos of tanks in Belgrade. Will post some when I get home. Ice monkey, I have lots of a panzer IV H.
Delboy
Private

Post by Delboy »

They look very nice models a lot of work gone in to them
think that be a long time for me to get to that stage
it would frighten me putting one of them in to the air so i think id stop on the ground for now
regaurds Derek
Saxondog
Captain

Post by Saxondog »

Ive sent an E-Mail asking Hobby King about the Stuka but so far no Information,they do not list the plane on their site yet.As far as Scale I can only guess,but hopefully 1/16 is close.

http://www.greatplanes.com/airplanes/gpma1340.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is one of best Stuka's on the market in Large scale,Great Planes uses more plywood and balsa in their kits than any other company.
Stuka Large Scale.jpg
Delboy
Private

Post by Delboy »

have found this for the uk
looks a sweet plane http://www2.ripmax.net/item.asp?itemid= ... ry=010-030" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “RC Aircraft”