PANZERWRECKS

Please post useful reference books that you may have here. Please give a short description with each link.
Nic.H
Corporal

PANZERWRECKS

Post by Nic.H »

Just got a book called PANZERWRECKS 6.......god there is a fountain of info, but mostly pics....will have to get series 1 to 5 now, i highly recommend this book for research about wrecked and scrapped tanks at the end of the war.....there were so many variants at the end......especially obsolete early tanks that were put back into service............

Nic
Johnf
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: PANZERWRECKS

Post by Johnf »

They are on amazon at the moment with good discount
DevonportDave
Recruit

Post by DevonportDave »

Go to speedyhen for these books.
Silly name but they sell at the best price online and a really good customer service with free delivery.
Be warned that these books become addictive, I've got them all and have number 20 on pre-order.
http://www.speedyhen.com/Product/Lee-Ar ... 3/19782807
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Jon I had to delete your 2 posts, sorry sir but both of the links you posted were invalid and led to a virus prone dead end. I know this wasn't intentional but I don't want anyone getting a bug following a bad link, I'm sure you agree.

Maybe next time preview your post and follow the link prior to posting to make sure it takes you were it's supposed to. :thumbup:

Apologies again and thank you for your understanding.

Return to “Reference Books”