Forgebear

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
littletankman
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Forgebear

Post by littletankman »

Another top dealer , helpfull with advice and a very genuine seller have used before and will again ( when Im working) . Highly recomended.

Andy (Littletankman)
HL: Tiger I sSS101 2nd Kompanie (212), HL: PzIII/Stug , Tam: sherman(fo) ,Tam: Sherman (vintage) ,Tam: Kingtiger(fo) ,Tam: Kingtiger (vintage,upgraded) , 21st Cent Sdkfz 251 (static at the mo ) / Son HL panther(altered) ,Son HL Tiger1 sSS101 1st Kompanie , HL Pz.IV , daughter HL Tiger1 sSS101 hopefu
Wight
Lance Corporal

Post by Wight »

Can't say much more thans already been said accept that I agree with it all.

Just recieved Stug 3 and metal track set and am very,very pleased with the service indeed.
Very friendly,very informative and very helpful.A credit to ebay.

He even sends an info pack with the tank with lots of helpful info for the new owner and a couple of other goodies.
A seller who cares is what he is,a rarity indeed.

Thanks Forgebear.
Steve.
nw explorer
Private

Post by nw explorer »

Very helpfull and good coms can recomend
Steenv
Sergeant

Forgebear - he did it again

Post by Steenv »

Just wanted to let you guys know that Forgebear keep providing excellent service.

I have now ordered from Forgebear two times, and both times was a pleasant experiance.

It will for sure not be the last time I shop at the Forgebear shop.

cheers
Steen

NB: and no - I am not om a comission  :) just a happy customer that wants to share this
Best regards
Steen

www.panzerteam.dk
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

Re: Forgebear - he did it again

Post by vonrundstedt »

Well said! I met Dave (Forgebear) at cobbaton, and he's a true gentleman. A highly recomeneded vendor.

Luke ;D ;D
"He knows every thing about nothing, and not so much about that, if you know somebody who knows what he knows, then you must know....someone quite thick!
BREL
2nd Lieutenant

Post by BREL »

vonrundstedt wrote:Well said! I met Dave (Forgebear) at cobbaton, and he's a true gentleman. A highly recomeneded vendor.

Luke ;D ;D
yes well said, I can recommend Dave, he helped me buy a Tamiya Leopard 2A of EBay, by recommending the seller even though he was doing himself out of a sale and potential profit for himself
jrc
Corporal

Post by jrc »

I've bought items from Dave on several occassions and never been let down. Super guy as far as I'm concerned.
we fight not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom, which no honest man gives up but with his life.
Dietrich
Staff Sergeant

Forgebear...................Excellent.............

Post by Dietrich »

I have just bought some boards and a transmitter from Forgebear ( Dave ). He was a real pleasure to deal with, incredibly helpful and posted the items to me really quickly and well packed. I will certainly be asking Dave first for any items that I need and will certainly buy from him again.  ;D
Never Forget......
   The Propaganda of the Victors....... becomes the History of the Vanquished
tribalmasters
Private

Re: Forgebear...................Excellent.............

Post by tribalmasters »

I hear he has some new Heng Long brass gearboxes (not Asiatams) coming soon so keep a look out for those!  I am sending my faulty gearboxes back and shall be buying some from him :)
"She is also embarking on being a female vocalist so ill try and bring her along to a few meets where she can blast out a few sons" - Militarymight
the_asylum_wanderer
Recruit

Re: Forgebear really nice Guy

Post by the_asylum_wanderer »

Il second that  :), and he likes dogs as well  :P
Was die Hölle das war

Return to “Recommended Vendors”