Takom 1/16 Jeep made to RC

Up to the end of WWII
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: Takom 1/16 Jeep made to RC

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Thats such a slick job mate, credit to you for finding a way to pull that off :clap: :clap:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
RKRC
Lance Corporal

Post by RKRC »

HERMAN BIX wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 4:28 am Thats such a slick job mate, credit to you for finding a way to pull that off :clap: :clap:
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Kaczor »

Beautiful. I wish the iconic Jeep in the RTR version appear in 1/16 scale.
RKRC
Lance Corporal

Post by RKRC »

Kaczor wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 12:00 pm Beautiful. I wish the iconic Jeep in the RTR version appear in 1/16 scale.
I do too :thumbup:
WCP RC MODELS
Corporal

Post by WCP RC MODELS »

Herr Dr. Professor wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pm Will and Catherine’s little 1/4 ton 4X4 is a favorite part of my motor pool, RKRC, even though others here on RCTW built theirs better (e.g. with trailer and sound). Truly there probably should be ten of these little vehicles to one M4 or the like. So don’t hesitate to go for more. Maybe then Will will do us a true WWII CCKW. HINT HINT
With the help of a friends hard work i can indeed do a CCKW

Can send some pictures thru if needs be
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Potential WWII CCKW?

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

"With the help of a friends hard work i can indeed do a CCKW." Is there a way to guesstimate the price? I wonder, too, it there would be much interest among others. Maybe others could chime in here. Bix, SOG, etc., should I start a "who's interested" thread?
RKRC
Lance Corporal

Re: Potential WWII CCKW?

Post by RKRC »

Herr Dr. Professor wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 2:27 pm "With the help of a friends hard work i can indeed do a CCKW." Is there a way to guesstimate the price? I wonder, too, it there would be much interest among others. Maybe others could chime in here. Bix, SOG, etc., should I start a "who's interested" thread?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/266699618897?m ... &media=SMS
There is a 3d printed version here which according to the seller should be quite easy to build for RC
RKRC
Lance Corporal

Post by RKRC »

But it could be really exciting to hear what a finished build in top quality will end up costing.
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

I have seen "3d tanks rc or static" on eBay, showing a number of enticing models in 1/16 and 1/18. I have no knowledge of the seller, the one who drafted the models for 3D (if not the seller), nor what it might take to modify any of the models actually to suit RC. I have experience with Will and Catherine's goodies and know that a truck they design, print, and assemble would be fun to finish and run.
RKRC
Lance Corporal

Post by RKRC »

I am also sure that their model will be in a completely different class👍 which is why I would also like to hear where it will be in terms of price

Return to “Wheeled and Half-Tracked Vehicles”