IBU2 Problems

Discuss the IBU2 & IBU3 here.
Nash
Recruit

IBU2 Problems

Post by Nash »

I purchased a HL Challenger 2 Tank which has a IBU2 Board which needed connecting to the board which I have now done, when I first switched it on to calibrate because it is the full option it would see six channels and calibrate accordingly, now the board has reverted back to basic and will only calibrate four channels.
When I use the tank with the Challenger2 package I have no machine gun or barrel sound also no barrel elevation. When some other tank package, are loaded I have barrel and machine gun fire but still no barrel elevation which is looking like a fault with the servo output.
Could somebody help me with this issue.
Nash
Recruit

Re: IBU2 Problems

Post by Nash »

I have now managed to get all sounds, the barrel elevation still does not work but from reading these forum's the issue could be because the board has reverted to basic, which I still need to deal with.
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Nash wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:40 pm I have now managed to get all sounds, the barrel elevation still does not work but from reading these forum's the issue could be because the board has reverted to basic, which I still need to deal with.
Good luck with that! I had a similar issue and ivano couldn't be reached
Nash
Recruit

Post by Nash »

Who would be the best person to speak to regarding upgrading the board.

Return to “IBU2 / IBU3”