Heng long KV-1 Pro track adjuster replacement

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Paykan08
Recruit

Heng long KV-1 Pro track adjuster replacement

Post by Paykan08 »

My Heng long (3878) KV-1 pro got its track adjuster damaged a while back and the track throws itself off whenever I turn right. I have not been able to find any replacement track adjuster online, anyone know how or where to get one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paykan08
Recruit

Re: Heng long KV-1 Pro track adjuster replacement

Post by Paykan08 »

Paykan08
Recruit

Post by Paykan08 »

HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

G'day Mr Paykan

It is customary for new members to make some humble form of introduction here before bowling in from the fence & asking to borrow the lawnmower........
We happy to help where we can, but this isnt a Citizens Advice Bureau ..........

Roughly where on this flat earth are you located and what is your interest in RC tanks that brings you here ?
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Paykan08
Recruit

Post by Paykan08 »

HERMAN BIX wrote:G'day Mr Paykan

It is customary for new members to make some humble form of introduction here before bowling in from the fence & asking to borrow the lawnmower........
We happy to help where we can, but this isnt a Citizens Advice Bureau ..........

Roughly where on this flat earth are you located and what is your interest in RC tanks that brings you here ?
I had to make a new acc while changing to the tapatalk app since it somehow didn’t register my password right! I’m in Washington (state) and have 2 henglongs; a KV-1 and a highly modified M4A3 I will make my official intro post in a little time.

Return to “General Questions”