New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Prodee
Recruit

Post by Prodee »

Hello all,

I recently got a T34 Super pro from Heng long. I plan to buy more tanks and convert them as many do here on the forum. This forum is super cool and I have already looked at many projects. I hope I will learn a lot here and look forward to my next project. I don't know exactly what my next project will be. I have doubts about the following 3 tanks:

Isu 152 or 122
JagdPanther
Su-100

Greetings Dennis
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: New Member

Post by Kaczor »

Welcome! Where are you from?
michaelwhittmann
Lance Corporal

Post by michaelwhittmann »

Welcome from NJ, USA.

I think a T 34 will be my next victim.

Ask questions, there are many here with the knowledge you will need.
MrChef
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by MrChef »

Welcome to the forum Prodee. The T34/85 is one of my favorite non-German tanks. Mine is a great runner. I plan to upgrade and repaint mine in the coming months.

Curious what you mean when you say you have "doubts" about the-
Isu 152 or 122
JagdPanther
Su-100?

While I know nothing about the Isu-152-122 or Su-100 I do know that there are several excellent Jagdpanther builds here on the forum. One that comes to mind immediately was done by member "Painlesswolf". It's worth a look if not a study.
"Charlie don't surf"- Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Hello, Prodee, there are so many here on RCTW who can answer questions and make suggestions for projects, so you can find all the help you need. If you wish to do some detailing or improving on appearance or electronics, the JagdPanther is a great one on which to start. Then, too, I hope your T-34 is running well and pleasing you. Kaczor asks where in the world you are. You do not need to reveal anything that would make you worry, but often when we know in what country you live, we can lead you for dependable sources. I, e.g. , live in southern Wisconsin, U.S.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”