LOCHE RC Tanks?

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Xiaoshan_Sailor
Sergeant

Re: LOCHE RC Tanks?

Post by Xiaoshan_Sailor »

Tiger6 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:06 pm Coolbank Wang is the designer, he has worked with Heng Long in the past and now TongDe is producing his designs.
Not really.
Tiger6
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Tiger6 »

Xiaoshan_Sailor wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:14 am Not really.
People are putting out incorrect information over on RCU? Say it ain't so.. :haha:
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tankme »

There is so much confusion over his role because his posts are confusing. From the post below he makes reference to the boss at Heng Long supporting him. He always says he has a good relationship with Heng Long. It says "I still" have close cooperation with HL which implies he has had business dealings with them. Whether or not he has had business dealings or was an employee of HL is unclear.
wang.PNG
wang.PNG (87.81 KiB) Viewed 149 times
The second post references designs. The designs he has pictures of are showing tanks now sold under the TongDE name. He doesn't say designed, it says developed which could mean just about anything.
wang2.PNG
wang2.PNG (786.69 KiB) Viewed 149 times
So, my question is, what is his actual role? It sounds like he hasn't had a "business relationship" with HL other than the HL CEO encouraging him to develop tanks. It sound to me from the posts that the HL is just a mentor or an admirer of his work.

Wang also states that he works with manufacturers to get tanks produced. That doesn't mean he's the designer though. All of it is just vague to me.
Wang3.PNG
Wang3.PNG (96.25 KiB) Viewed 149 times
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
Xiaoshan_Sailor
Sergeant

He's just an agent who supposedly used to work with HL. He had a minuscule booth last year at HEC directly across from KY Model who makes for Torro/Taigen carrying a small range of RC cars, planes & a several tanks. Will attend HEC again month so am sure I'll run into him again.
Xiaoshan_Sailor
Sergeant

Tiger6 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:30 am
Xiaoshan_Sailor wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:14 am Not really.
People are putting out incorrect information over on RCU? Say it ain't so.. :haha:
Or FB. Or here.. the list goes on & on... :crazy:

Return to “General Discussion”