Christmas dinner...

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: Christmas dinner...

Post by HERMAN BIX »

I feel for ya Mr Rat, I’m not home with my in-laws, there would be a fatality I can assure you ! :headbang:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

My best wishes to Bix and Rat for a quick resumption of normal life. Well, "normal" is a relative term. Oops! "Relative" may not be the best choice of words here.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

As long as they are not there when we get home !!

On a better note, we have a prime spot here at Mount Maunganui.
This is a last hurrah of funds from my change of jobs, now it’s back to the povo life :/
Resized_20231227_211638.jpeg
Resized_20231227_211638.jpeg (155.77 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Meter rat
Staff Sergeant

Post by Meter rat »

Bless the ferry crews from Western Ferries. A combination of high winds, big seas and low tide means the boats cannot moor to the linkspan. Back on at 10am Got the in laws back home safely to Englandshire, with the journey only taking 3hours longer than normal. Painting and decorating at the house we left to move to Scotland then back up on Saturday. Then find out why the elevation does not work in the Tiger, and I can start working on the T72.
Meter rat
Staff Sergeant

Post by Meter rat »

HERMAN BIX wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:05 pm As long as they are not there when we get home !!

On a better note, we have a prime spot here at Mount Maunganui.
This is a last hurrah of funds from my change of jobs, now it’s back to the povo life :/ Resized_20231227_211638.jpeg
Some how a cruise ship looks better there than with a backdrop of containers on Clyde.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Pecan pie!! Hell yes, and a smoked pork tenderloin both cooked on the wood smoker. Mashed potatoes, green beans and a shot or three of cheap American whiskey. Mmm mmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Off topic”