TAIGEN PZ4 ROADWHEEL RUBBERS

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

TAIGEN PZ4 ROADWHEEL RUBBERS

Post by HERMAN BIX »

G'day folks, after a set of just the rubber tires to fit Taigen PZ4 metal roadwheels.............
Now Im realistic about how would anyone have tires and ruin the roadwheels they come with, so if I have to get the roadwheel set, so be it :eh:
Happy with used ones, for a future project that I dont have yet ;)
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
tomhugill
Captain

Re: TAIGEN PZ4 ROADWHEEL RUBBERS

Post by tomhugill »

Might have a set

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk

HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Cheers Mr H :thumbup:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

https://www.taigentanks.com/cart

Folks, Imex USA has them, but dont ship outside the CONUS.
Could one of you left-hand drivers please assist in getting me this set ?
I have an opportunity to get a really nice PzIV but it needs new roadwheel tyres.

Cheers
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tankme »

I need to order a lower from Taigen so I could add it to that order, but I just checked how much it would be to ship to Australia and it started at a little over $20 USD to ship 8oz to Australia. That costs more than the rubber bits themselves.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
sassgrunt
Sergeant

Post by sassgrunt »

I bought the Pz IV roadwheel rubber tires for you. No telling how long they'll take to get to me before I forward them to you, but I'll let you know when they show up here. -Mike
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

sassgrunt wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:39 am I bought the Pz IV roadwheel rubber tires for you. No telling how long they'll take to get to me before I forward them to you, but I'll let you know when they show up here. -Mike
Jeez Mr Sass, you are a quickdraw!!
Got to wonder why Imex has not got the capacity to send out of the U.S.??
When I select the address to ship, theres no option other than USA.
What?, is there anywhere else other than ??............ :problem: Come on Imex/Taigen, get into the 21st century.
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
ColemanCollector
Sergeant

Post by ColemanCollector »

If podunk little me can ship big lanterns to the UK, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, Germany, etc. using Canada Post and the destination country's postal system, it is a wonder that any company can't manage it. Although, many suppliers haven't got a sophisticated enough system to allow international ordering, so I usually call or email them to inquire, and many times they'll do it.
Silly Taigen.
Mike.

Return to “Wanted”