Panther G Redux

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
Ecam
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Panther G Redux

Post by Ecam »

MrChef wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:35 am Thank you. Where do we find these lens covers again?

Umm grinding, sawing. I'm sorry guys. I think I'm past that point since I finished this tank last month and am posting up now slowly.

Chef
Good question. I've never bought any myself. I save left over parts from kits and often, for me, it is the clear parts. I only recently ran out on the M4A1 build. But I have six pair of Tamiya head lights on allied tanks but I only have 3 Tammy US rigs. My guess is my brother gifted me some at some point. Painlesswolf has bought "trees" from a company out east (but the name escapes me).

But as you say, the Panther is finished. And it is a stunning build.
"Don't believe everything you see on the internet" - George S. Patton

Eric
MrChef

Post by MrChef »

Thank you for your interest and kind words Ecam.

Thank you everyone for your support.

On to the next one.

Chef Anton
"Charlie don't surf"- Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

https://www.bnamodelworld.com.au/milita ... head-light

This is one option, but there are several others that make just simple metal covers.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
MrChef

Post by MrChef »

HERMAN BIX wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:28 am https://www.bnamodelworld.com.au/milita ... head-light

This is one option, but there are several others that make just simple metal covers.
Thank you for taking the time to post this up Mr. Bix but $21. for what looks like 1 light is ludicrous. I can live with it as is. I'll put it on the back burner. I'm still working on the board and stowage though, so ya might see the light modded yet.
"Charlie don't surf"- Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore

Return to “Heng Long Builds”