Heng long Sherman tank

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Leeboyzee
Recruit

Heng long Sherman tank

Post by Leeboyzee »

Hi everyone,
I’m new to the rc world. I have just purchased a 2nd hand henglong Sherman tank. Unfortunately it has stopped recoiling and firing bbs, just making a grinding noise. Can anyone advise me how to remove the top cover please as I can’t see any screws. I’d like to replace the part - can anyone confirm what part that is too ?
Thanks in advance
Lee
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Heng long Sherman tank

Post by Jofaur86 »

:'(
Good morning,
I think you forgot the main thing? go through the "Presentation" post, which is more user-friendly, also allows you to get to know you better, know what your skills are, in terms of RC modeling, and will get answers more easily!!
viewforum.php?f=3
Ecam
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Ecam »

The HL Sherman has 4 screws on the underside. The front pair is about a third back on the outside edges, the rear two are at the very back also on the edges. That will allow the top hull to be removed from the lower. Once inside you will understand what the rest of the screws hold. The turret is released by two more screws at the turret drive ring. Once that is loose there are five more screws holding the turret together giving you access to the Airsoft bb shooter.

But yes please head to the introduce yourself page and tell us a bit about you and your tanking interest.
"Don't believe everything you see on the internet" - George S. Patton

Eric
Leeboyzee
Recruit

Post by Leeboyzee »

Thank you for the advice, much appreciated 😁

Return to “General Discussion”