Forgebear Thanks

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
Gas hog
Recruit

Forgebear Thanks

Post by Gas hog »

A massive thank you to David and Julie for their help today. I drove down from Worcestershire today to collect my two Centurion tanks from them. The day turned out to be quite stressful and expensive! My apologises if you were caught up in the lane closure on the M1 southbound Junction 15-14 , I had a puncture on the front nearside tyre and there no longer being a hard shoulder lane 1 was closed due to me :{ . After a visit from the highways agency and the AA all was fixed. I rang Dave to say that i would be late as i had to get a new tyre, Dave quickly found some local tyre dealers for me, once sorted I arrived at Forgebear H Q. After a warm welcome and a quick tour of his stock, it was time to go home with my tanks and other things i didn`t know i wanted :haha: I must thank you both again for turning a bad day into a better one.
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Forgebear Thanks

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

Yes I have bought from Dave for several years now though never visited the hq I have always found him to be helpful and never too busy to answer any question. I had a Taigen v3 bought for me from Dave not so long ago, for some reason it ended up lost in the post. Dave kindly sent a replacement, a few days later the lost and the replacement turned up together. Which reminds me I should ask if the excess board mate it’s way back
It’s your tank it’s what you make it
forgebear
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by forgebear »

hi gas hog
thanks for the kind words glad to have met you and have a chat
also glad you got home safe
all the best dave and julie
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Congratulations, David and Julie! :thumbup: Time and time again, I have heard of your care and helpfulness. :clap: :clap: :clap: I wish I were not so far away across the Atlantic.
forgebear
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by forgebear »

thank you so much means a lot to us
dave and julie

Return to “Off topic”