Taigen V3 disappointment

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
Jimster
Lieutenant

Re: Taigen V3 disappointment

Post by Jimster »

I have no idea why it’s discontinued. The most realistic driving characteristics in my opinion.
I do have a Beier in my Panzer lll project.
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Kaczor »

They replaced it with the "newer" Fusion X model which is more expensive and has fewer features...
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

I agree!^^^^^^^^^
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

"Taigen [...] [w]eight, detail, sound, robustness, torsion suspension [...] [ b ]ut now that I've gotten more into the hobby [...] I like how the Heng Long TK 7.0 control is much more precise for driving , turning, adjustments, adjustable controls on the handset, as well as cannon elevation and depression not having to cycle it. [...] Swapping a Tk 7.0 or a 7.1 [...] [woul]d be the best of both worlds."

I don't know if anyone from Torro (Taigen) pays attention to RCTW, although it certainly would be smart business practice to do so. Excepting some of the modern MBTs, HengLong sound is abominable, but the control in the 7.0 and 7.11 is just as you note. Torro has the separate sound board, so there are various sounds, even for the WWII Maybach engines. If only Torro (Taigen) would catch up with HengLong on control quality. Hello? Is Torro (Taigen) reading? Please...

Return to “Heng Long”