T90 'Z' TWEETY-BIRD

HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: T90 'Z' TWEETY-BIRD

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Meter rat wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:05 pm Your figure painting is sublime, as is the rest of the model..
Cheers Mr Rat, I put it down to beginners luck, and fine raw products from Mr Raminator. Would have been a shame to ruin such good print work having them turn out like drunk clowns on the way home from a Mardi-Gras 8O
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Raminator wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:01 pm 11/10 work all over, Herman. The camo and skin tones turned out perfectly, and I'm glad to see the garmonica in action too! I love the worn brass corners on the bellows, that's a really nice touch :clap:

It'd be great to see some photos of the whole tank as it stands now, get a bit of an overview and see how the details all tie together.

Cheers mate, that Bayan just needed a place to be since I got them. I learned a lot by doing the camo on those figures, got a bit of hindsight already so thats a plus.
I will do an overview of the tank soon :thumbup:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Meter rat wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:05 pm Your figure painting is sublime, as is the rest of the model..
The figure painting art is a dark one that I am not a fan of, but its a necessary evil for these things we have eh ;)
Im working on a bit of a display base for it now, section of road with a roadblock/checkpoint on it that should be ready in a week or two.
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Captain Morgan
Recruit

Post by Captain Morgan »

This is a very excellent and detailed work!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Captain Morgan wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:54 am This is a very excellent and detailed work!
Thanks Mr Morgan, not as good as some but good enough eh!
I have been working on a display base for it, but all I have so far is the asphalt covering on the cork sheet base & the roadblock concrete obstructions.
The plan to have some sort of weapon in the roadblock went into the Technical in my T72 build.
Waiting for a 'dushka" to come back into stock here to replace it.
Thanks for looking in :thumbup:
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Captain Morgan
Recruit

Post by Captain Morgan »

"dushka" - Are we talking about the dshkm machine gun model?
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

yes Sir we are.
Commonly referred to as the Dush'ka by us that have no finesse with the Russian language :{
As is the U.S. M2 BMG is referred to as the 'Ma-deuce' , another slang term for a well known weapon.
Once my local supplier restocks I think a Dush'ka will look pretty cool set in place with this T90.
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Modern Builds”