Howes models

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
nw explorer
Private

Re: Howes models

Post by nw explorer »

Had three tanks from Howes,very reasonable postage and quick delivery.
Mackem
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mackem »

I've had 2 tanks from Howes who trade as 'Hobbypower' on Ebay. Both were delivered in 48 hours, fully tested, and at very reasonable prices.

John
HE/HL Leopard 2-A5, HL Pz IV-F1, HL Jagdpanther (WIP), M26A1 Pershing (WIP), HL Pz III M (WIP), Bandai Hummel (WIP)
darfur
Recruit

Post by darfur »

Had some dealings with howes found them excellent can recommend asking for Nick who seems to be the main man with rc tanks
eatcustard
Recruit

Post by eatcustard »

another plus from me, fast delivery and all.

:thumbup:
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

They trade under the name Hobby power on E-BAY and there is a lot to see. just Google -Hobby power to get to their site. shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Jfox61
Recruit

Post by Jfox61 »

My first post so hi. I use Howes for all my tools paints glues etc and have done for a number of years now. To be honest not all of their items are as cheap as you might think, but for the peace of mind of excellent customer care and aftersales service that's a small price to pay
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Time this Howes Models recommended Vendor mention was resurrected.
I made a purchase near the beginning of January, my purchase was based off of a Google search, and the best price for a battery charger..
I made my purchase, and after realising the total wasn't as expected, I thought I'd somehow paid twice for the shipping, after closer inspection, I realised that although the item was the same price on the Google search, and when I entered the website via that search, but, it somehow ended up £5 more in the basket.
This was in the evening, I contacted Howes the next day about it, showing them screenshots I'd taken.
And hat's off to them, they honoured the price. They didn't really have to, they could have refused to sell me the item, or said it was out of stock etc.
Anyway, to me, that's a mark of a good trader. In some ways I feel bad for them. So, to ease my guilt, I'd like to give them a good well deserved plug :thumbup:
I've used them indirectly (friends, family and customers making the purchases on my behalf ;) ) a few times in the past, and they've always given great service.

Shop | Howes Models | Radio Control Model Boats, Cars, Helicopters, Planes, Bait Boats, Model Railway, Heljan and Sound decoders
https://howesmodels.co.uk/shop/?gclid=C ... q4QAvD_BwE
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?

Return to “Recommended Vendors”