Scratchbuilt Leclerc

tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Scratchbuilt Leclerc

Post by tankme »

Man, those are some great looking molds. I wish my molds were that nice... :) Great looking parts also.

And I can relate to the "started another tank syndrome". I just realized I had like 25 projects going right now. I've vowed to not buy anymore projects until these are done... LOL
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
MonsieurTox
Corporal

Re: Scratchbuilt Leclerc

Post by MonsieurTox »

Thank you Kaczor and Tankme !

tankme wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:09 pm Man, those are some great looking molds. I wish my molds were that nice... :) Great looking parts also.

And I can relate to the "started another tank syndrome". I just realized I had like 25 projects going right now. I've vowed to not buy anymore projects until these are done... LOL

Well, printing the master pattern including the positionning keys and the mold walls in a whole really speed up the process ! I use to do big molds, making by hand the master, doing the first half of the molds, making the mating line, the keys then doing the other parts of the molds is very tedious. and the fact that I can poor RTV only once to make the 2 halves of the mold is also a time saver :)...

Wow 25 projets to finish before you start/buy another project haha... Well I think I'm close to that too but I know I'll die before I complete all of them. :D

Return to “Modern Builds”