Toucan Hobby - Shipping to the UK

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
haulme
Recruit

Toucan Hobby - Shipping to the UK

Post by haulme »

Recommended. Ordered 11/11 via arrived today 12/12 and that was because of the postie strikes or it would have been 9/12.

Metal tracks, drive, idler wheels, steel gearbox
Red Motors
Recoil Barrel
TK7.0
Includes a battery but no smoke oil.

Cost me £280 including import fees and taxes.
Will definitely be using them in the future....can't be beat with some of their prices

Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: Toucan Hobby - Shipping to the UK

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

The experience here on RCTW with Toucan Hobby (and there are other names used on eBay, but all are related to Toucan) has been mixed. Here in the US over the past 8 or 10 years, I have ordered a few tanks and other items from Toucan and have had no problems with shipping at all. I see that you ordered the barrel with recoil for your Challenger; I did the same for the T-72. I will be watching for explanation of how to switch out the barrels. No hurry, I may be among the more patient here on RCTW because I need to be: I am NOT among the most skilled. :haha:
ColemanCollector
Sergeant

Post by ColemanCollector »

A+++++ for Toucan. The eBay vendor I used for Toucan was "I Love Porcelain Flower" which sounds more like a vendor of other electronic "items". At the bottom of their listings they say if you need something they don't list, just ask. So I did. Requested a HL KVII turret only, and after several back and forths to make sure it was what I wanted, out it went. Cool part was that the price I was quoted was too high for my budget, so they asked what would be my target price and they agreed to it. And I asked for a price drop of $45CAD!

Me like Toucan!

Mike.
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

I have had good service from Toucon/Porcelain Flower/Color Never Fade. Initially I was suspicious because of the flood of eBay listings, but I have ordered a few directly and done fine--including the barrel for the T-72 ERA.

Return to “Recommended Vendors”