Tamiya KT bits and build

This section is for you to give a commentary / build log of your Tamiya tank. Remember - lots of pictures please!
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Tamiya tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: Tamiya KT bits and build

Post by HERMAN BIX »

You're a better man than I Sir !.....................the P.E. clamp experience for me was a frustrating & disastrous one .
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
RZMAUS45
Recruit

Post by RZMAUS45 »

Sorry for the loss of your Pooch, Darcey. Good to know you found some solace in continuing the work on your Tiger II. Great build. Thanks for sharing!!!
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

"Trumpeter 1/350 hood and prinz eugen to do next. The PE for those will be very intense..." Oh, you got that right! Some ten years ago, I bought a friend a 1/200 Trumpeter USS Hornet CV-8. Working on Tuesdays only with the other modelers who crowd my basement, he just about went bananas with the photo-etched railings, etc. The torture was worth every penny I spent on the kit. @)

Do let us know if another four-fur paws enters your life.

Return to “Tamiya Builds”