Whoops!!!

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: Whoops!!!

Post by HERMAN BIX »

There are bound to be things that need to be reworked to restore full function.
As long as the advice is constructive, I'm sure that the actual Human that we know as matdragon will make time to get things spot on.
The mod crew have had a bit of a go at navigating the new site prior to its release, but as we are also humans, we miss bits.

The more observant will notice the Churchill on the header banner.................
Its an ACTUAL 16th scale Churchill model that you should recognise as that of Mr Mcq11's.

Fair to say that there has been a lot of work to update and thereby preserve this site for the future, and now all we need to do is carry on with the best intent in mind & enjoy the distraction we all gain from our respective real lives.

Here's a glass raised to Mr Matdragon for his continued support and recent slavery to bring us all into the - :/ latest century of I.T. standards !!
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

HERMAN BIX wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:45 am There are bound to be things that need to be reworked to restore full function.
As long as the advice is constructive, I'm sure that the actual Human that we know as matdragon will make time to get things spot on.
The mod crew have had a bit of a go at navigating the new site prior to its release, but as we are also humans, we miss bits.

The more observant will notice the Churchill on the header banner.................
Its an ACTUAL 16th scale Churchill model that you should recognise as that of Mr Mcq11's.

Fair to say that there has been a lot of work to update and thereby preserve this site for the future, and now all we need to do is carry on with the best intent in mind & enjoy the distraction we all gain from our respective real lives.

Here's a glass raised to Mr Matdragon for his continued support and recent slavery to bring us all into the - :/ latest century of I.T. standards !!
Amen :clap: :clap: :clap:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

[quote=jee post_id=333386 time=1664934086 user_id=10078]
Thanks, looking good!

Even a mobile version :D
I am happy with the big button "latest posts" (but couldnt find it on the mobile version)
[/quote

It's within the mini drop down, the three horizontal bars between Menu and home in this picture on mobiles.
Attachments
Screenshot_20221005-103734.jpg
Screenshot_20221005-103734.jpg (62.92 KiB) Viewed 985 times
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
jee
Staff Sergeant

Post by jee »

Thanks, yes I found it there, but it is not the same as on the computer, a big new button.....
Regards,
Jaap :wave:
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

jee wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:41 am Thanks, yes I found it there, but it is not the same as on the computer, a big new button.....
You're welcome. At least others looking in also now know :thumbup:
Yes, the simplified mobile version will take a bit of getting used to :thumbup:

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

HERMAN BIX wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:45 am There are bound to be things that need to be reworked to restore full function.

Thanks mate, I appreciate that!

And thank you to everybody else for your patience whilst I iron out the issues!

Big shout out to Son of a Gun-ner who has done an enormous amount of testing to help get things sorted!
jee wrote: Thanks, looking good!

I am happy with the big button "latest posts" (but couldnt find it on the mobile version
The mobile version of the latest posts button is available by pressing the Search icon (magnifying glass top right), it should open a screen that lets you search the forum, press latest posts of view your profile (same options as top right on a desktop). Hope this helps!
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Thanks Matt :{ but like I tell women, enormous is a bit of an exaggeration ;)

I bet you'll be glad when the emails and PM's start to quiet down :haha: :haha:

jee
Staff Sergeant

Post by jee »

Matdragon wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:02 am

Thanks mate, I appreciate that!

And thank you to everybody else for your patience whilst I iron out the issues!

Big shout out to Son of a Gun-ner who has done an enormous amount of testing to help get things sorted!
jee wrote: Thanks, looking good!

I am happy with the big button "latest posts" (but couldnt find it on the mobile version
The mobile version of the latest posts button is available by pressing the Search icon (magnifying glass top right), it should open a screen that lets you search the forum, press latest posts of view your profile (same options as top right on a desktop). Hope this helps!
Ow thank you, i just: click on account icon, click on three little bars and then click on new posts. But your way is much faster
Regards,
Jaap :wave:

Return to “Off topic”