Anybody seen this Servo-Signal converter before?

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
Kirpau
Recruit

Anybody seen this Servo-Signal converter before?

Post by Kirpau »

Hello guys,

I have posted here a few times, looking for a way to get a gun recoil into my Stug 3 without braking the bank to much (I have got a Taigen V3 board and dont want to have to get a new).
Recently I found this converter board on a german website:

https://www.rctank.de/Taigen-Servo-und- ... ul-Platine

Problem is: There is literally no information on how it works, the description says (translated as good as I could :shifty:):

"This board allows the control of 2 servos (Recoil and Raise/Lower), aswell as adding a barrel smoker using a Taigen V3 board."

Sounds exactly like what i would want, but the lack of information makes me hesitate. Has any of you seen this before and knows if / how it works?

Thanks for any help :thumbup:
jhamm
Staff Sergeant

Re: Anybody seen this Servo-Signal converter before?

Post by jhamm »

There exist no information about this piece of electronic.
This is from Taigen - ask them or send them a Mail...
john1970
Corporal

Post by john1970 »

Theres an old thread about taigen barrel smoke with videos looks a bit bad compared to the heng long 6.1
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=31308
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Kirpau wrote:Hello guys,

I have posted here a few times, looking for a way to get a gun recoil into my Stug 3 without braking the bank to much (I have got a Taigen V3 board and dont want to have to get a new).

Problem is: There is literally no information on how it works, the description says (translated as good as I could :shifty:):

"This board allows the control of 2 servos (Recoil and Raise/Lower), aswell as adding a barrel smoker using a Taigen V3 board."

Sounds exactly like what i would want, but the lack of information makes me hesitate. Has any of you seen this before and knows if / how it works?

Dominic is the dealer at rctank.de and he is ultra helpful,
E-Mail him and ask him what it is you want to know and as to translation why not use "GOOGLE Translate" ?
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Kaczor »

This would be perfect for using Taigen board in Mato tanks where there is two servos in the turret.
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good afternoon,
The Taigen Jagdpanther IR upper that Forgebear provided for a current Build has a Smoker and uses two servos. I noticed some extra Daughter boards but will have to take another look at it to see if any serious secondary boards are present.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
Kirpau
Recruit

Post by Kirpau »

jarndice wrote:
Kirpau wrote:Hello guys,

Dominic is the dealer at rctank.de and he is ultra helpful,
E-Mail him and ask him what it is you want to know and as to translation why not use "GOOGLE Translate" ?
Alright, guess I will send him an E-Mail and post here what I find out about this thing. Thanks a lot!

About the translation: I dont trust Google translate and thought my translation was good enough. Just noticed tho, that the website has an english version aswell :D
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

I speak a few languages care of a bounty that the army paid for each one I learned :haha:
Because like you I was unsure how accurate Google's translation service was I did some comparisons,
I have to say that it was correct each time although very precise, not at all "As Spoke" but I would trust it with languages with which I am unfamiliar.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

Hello, are you talking about this? so I confirm that it is designed to operate a servo on a V3 plate or other, it is to be supplied with 5 volts plus and minus on the small white socket and the signal is done by tapping a plus 5 volts on the BB recoil switch
attached some photos sent by Dominique RCtank.de
bottom view of the plate
71AACD15-BDF4-4F80-AED6-AAEA8B6BA77C.jpeg
Top view, the 1 in yellow plus/minus 5 volts power supply, the 2, plus 5 volts, signal picked up on the Tir BB switchd
7FB47735-B96D-496C-AD97-3390C40089F7.jpeg
a friend operated recoil Sherman Tamiya, with this module
hoping to have been quite precise in my explanation, despite Gogle translate :{
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

I'm talking about this system, and not the one with the smoke module. As in the link!!!!
950AF38E-07CE-475D-8EA8-2F5A9BE4CA2C.png
950AF38E-07CE-475D-8EA8-2F5A9BE4CA2C.png (198.53 KiB) Viewed 1574 times

Return to “Heng Long”