Tiger1 Electronics Super Deal

Please post here if there is anything that you want to sell.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 13/03/2016
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=25306
Jimster
Lieutenant

Tiger1 Electronics Super Deal

Post by Jimster »

I live in the USA and prefer to only ship to USA due to costs. Price includes shipping. Other countries shipping not included. No offense.
The photo says it all. FS i6s radio (the preferred radio for Clark boards) TK40s board with Tiger1 sounds including cold start sound, Sony remote for programming and the programming cable. Receiver shown is NOT compatible with radio. My mistake. $235.00 firm. PayPal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Tiger1 Electronics Super Deal

Post by tankme »

Jimster,

Is the TK40S the programmable sound pack board? I'm assuming since you listed as the "S" that it is the SBUS model, do you have the SBUS cable that comes with the TK-40 also?
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Not 100% sure about the sound programmability. Maybe with the proper programming unit. Maybe Stian will chime in.
I do have all the cables in a box. I’ll have to identify it and add a pic. Sbus is the way to go for sure.
tankme

Post by tankme »

Normally it's sold as a TK-40SP (S for SBUS and P for programable). If it truly is an S board without the P it is not programable. Usually Clark writes it on the padded sleeve it comes in.
Derek
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

I know it’s SBUS but probably not programmable. Hell, I’ve had it several years in a cardboard box. If you’re in the least interested I’ll ship it to you and you can pay me what you think it’s worth. Can’t find the original SBUS connector but I’ll solder one up for you. It’s pretty basic. Not trying to make any profit just trying to pass on a good setup to a fellow enthusiast.
tankme

Post by tankme »

I was trying to justify the purchase, but I've spent WAY more this month than I should've on tank stuff. If you still have in a few weeks I can take it off your hands. I picked up an all metal Mato PZ3, a Bulldog, got various stuff from Germany, bought a bunch of Spec Ops stuff, and like five control boards so it's just bad timing.
Derek
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Hell, you’re an all around good guy and been here longer than me. I’ll ship it to you and you pay me when you’re able. If your not happy with it simply return it to me. Send me a PM with your shipping address.
tankme

Post by tankme »

PM sent...
Derek
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

And thats what this hobby is all about..............like minded individuals helping each other out ;)
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
maxmekker

Post by maxmekker »

If it is from me its a P board( as in shipped from me in Norway) . If I did a 'direct' shipment from my stock at clark ( sometimes I do to ) It might be a sbus only if me and receiver agreed on this ( cost a little less than the 'P')

I always encurage to write P ore no P underneath the base plate so one can remember if the pink bag it came in gets lost :thumbup:
Drammen Rock City

Return to “For Sale”